“I hope the officer gets his due rights”
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

“I hope the officer gets his due rights”

WTF Steadman?! Learning to speak if you are going to represent us. You look and sound like an idiot and the public will think we are all illiterate like you. Hire a professional to do what you are unable to do.
    Get your shit together soon man or step down.

Unregistered
    Officer Rodriguez is up shitz creek if Stahl is the best PBA has to speak up for him. Sad, sad, sad.

Unregistered
    I saw that on channel 7. You can tell Steadman was struggling to find words to say and instead of saying due process he said “due rights”. Remember, this is the same guy who forgot the pledge of allegiance while in public.
    You can’t expect an elephant to fly no more than you can expect Steadman to speak coherently or with authority.

Unregistered
    We are doomed. We just catch a break then. No support from the community, politicians, or administrators. Then the icing on the cake our voice is an incompetent coward.
    Good Grief!!!!!

Unregistered
    Due rights???? This guy was already publicly crucified by the Director. Right out of Queen Juan Perez playbook!!!!

Unregistered
    PBA is such a freaking joke. Dudes up there looking like a used cars salesman. Due process? Took two days to get fired.

Unregistered

Stahl congratulating ASA who wrongfully prosecuted NM officer

Unregistered
    Come on! Why in the world would Steadman be taking pictures with one of the most abusive assistant state attorneys know to man. This guy, Reid Ruben, is a flaming leftist cop hating, cop bashing POS.
    Why Steadman???? What makes you make such fvked up decisions man? WTF??

Unregistered
    If you can not see the truth then you are blind.
    STOP PAYING PBA DUES NOW. The PBA is not representing us. I am canceling TODAY. Maybe PLEA, HPOA or POC can take over and do the job.

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl really is a moron. Doesn’t
    He know the English language enough to not screw up simple statements ?
    I remember reading somewhere a suggestion for PBA to hire a professional spokesperson. It’s not a bad idea. Stahl embarrasses himself, is as a profession and the department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast