Airport / No support from Director
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Airport / No support from Director

I get he has to be political, but the Director did us no favors. Threw him to the wolves. Unbelievable. Going after him by giving a green light to SAO to go after him criminally and actively trying to fire him. What was the cop suppose to do? Run away? Keep moving back. She did not follow a legal command to leave. She was already causing a disruption and threatening to punch people out. She got in his grill and brushed up against him, head to head. Does he say...please stop madam? Does he gently push her back so she could slap his arm away? That will only start a fight. This cop was set up. This was not field force. This was in the middle of an airport. And our Director threw him to the wolves. Not an announce of support and no mention of the actions of the lady. And the Mayor jumps on and pounces on the officer some more. The Director wants him fired, arrested, and put away. Talk about not having our backs. This is a sad sad day. He has lost my support.

Unregistered
    #1 Priority: Employee wellness

BULLSHIT!!

Unregistered
    Dude I can't take this crap anymore. Its not worth it. I though at least we had each others back. Nope! We can't support Freddy. Not after this. This could be any one of us. He will smile to your face and hand you up in a second. Please do not forget what he did to us today. he set us back 30 years.

Unregistered
    Ladies and gentlemen

Either resign or go park under a tree and only respond to calls. If someone walks away from you, let them and file charges. Don’t do warrants, traffic stops or anything else proactive. Your only setting yourself up to vilified and fired / charged.

If you are close to retirement and have to stay I get it but if not go do something else.

This profession is dead. It’s not worth putting yourself and family through the trauma and mental stress not to mention financial.

Chiefs and politicians all over the country have surrendered policing to Social justice. The citizens hate you and think they are better off without you.

Sit back and let crime sky rocket.

Unregistered
    We all get paid the same no matter what we do. Work smarter, not harder. Don’t do shit. Nobody gets fired here for not being productive. Please... they even pass people in the academy who shouldn’t graduate.

There’s a bunch of snakes on the third floor. Nobody has your back.

Unregistered
    It’s good to see the public ripping this puppet director apart on the MDPD Instagram page.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s good to see the public ripping this puppet director apart on the MDPD Instagram page.
    I was surprised to see that. I think the silent majority is getting tired of the 13% taking advantage of the current climate and feeling they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This is why Miami Beach just went back to imposing a curfew and shutting down their establishments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was surprised to see that. I think the silent majority is getting tired of the 13% taking advantage of the current climate and feeling they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This is why Miami Beach just went back to imposing a curfew and shutting down their establishments.
    Larger cities are going to keep adding more and more conditions to there emergency orders and ramp up the PUBLIC SAFETY message to hide the truth behind the smoke and mirrors. I don't blame them but can the residents of these cities really be that ignorant? How many holidays have we already had and restrictions get imposed just before, during, and after? Keep people home, do not celebrate except at home, and businesses will not get looted and burned.
    Keep this up an watch the country and world respond in ways these terrorists never imagined. It will not be in there favor. This is going to bounce back against the SJWs. Get some popcorn. "Thomas Sowell/Black Wisdom Matters - The State of Racism in America"
    https://youtu.be/9rRHmpCq3z4

Unregistered
    In a normal world, what happened is correct. She bought it, and she has to pay for it.

But in 2020 America, its the bizarro world. In the bizarro world, this is what they want to see happen. Keep in mind, this is not what I think SHOULD happen, just what "they" want. First, always keep in mind that you are being filmed, either by BWC or cell phone. Therefore, everything you do is with that in mind. You are playing to the cameras. Old policing is gone. If there is a bump or contact from the subject, it is not enough...for the camera. There needs to be overt, obvious contact of a violent sort. In the current case, the savage would need to have struck out violently in a noticeable way. But even then, police reaction needs to be measured for the purpose of the camera. No longer are police able to get away with punches or slaps because it is ugly and no matter how correct or justified,the camera will always make it look wrong. Plus the majority of police bosses are nothing more than cheap politicians who have no backbone and will bend to the slightest of pressure and the potentiality of losing out of their nice inflated incomes. Unfortunately, the current proper, camera approved reaction would have been to gently attempt to place the female savage in cuffs. If a savage resists, no longer are police allowed to strike. Instead, they are required to wrestle with the savage, careful not to use any knees or otherwise touch their necks.

Of course, this new policing method will get cops hurt or worse because it takes all advantage away and allows the perp to strike first. Sadly, only after such injuries will the director or any other boss be able to withstand the political pressure and media sh*tstorm that is sure to follow. By way of example, Atlanta. The taser was pointed at the cop but there was no injury to the cop. Therefore, the cop was determined to be wrong. If a barb had hit the cop and the cop was convulsing on the pavement, maybe, just maybe the shooting would be deemed justified.

Anyway, this is policing for the present and the future. This is what they want. So the only option for police is to not engage at all. If it happened in front of you, you dont see it. If it is happening now, slow down and obey all traffic laws and when you arrive, take the report.

Unregistered
    What’s incredible is how Freddy tuned up his share of people. Actually, most upper brass did some tuning back in their days. They traded their souls for the little piece of brass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast