Cops & Ortiz broke Heat fan’s eye socket in 2013, He’s still waiting for justice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    So what happened to the other police officers. Is Officer Perez qru.

Unregistered
    I love the staff members reading this will do it say nothing for the history of this jack a/ s s and with a straight face want to come down with the hammer on others

Corrupt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love the staff members reading this will do it say nothing for the history of this jack a/ s s and with a straight face want to come down with the hammer on others

Corrupt
    disappointment will be tearing up your insides. Oh yea keep sending letters to the CIP Nestor. Just remember answer honestly at the depo.

Unregistered
    disappointment will be tearing up your insides. Oh yea keep sending letters to the CIP Nestor. Just remember answer honestly at the depo.
    Same goes for you Ortiz 😘.

Unregistered
    Same goes for you Ortiz 😘.
    No Nestor. You blew your wad already. Guess what nothing. How was your trip to IA. You get what you needed. CIP is tired of you to. Go ahead complain again.

Unregistered
    Thanks for reminding me I forgot to send in a complaint. 👍

Unregistered
    So another Ortiz cluster where others take the fall for him wow
    Of course!! Plus for the last few years Ortiz orders rookies to write the arrest affidavits while he cleans his hands. Why don't you think IA doesn't review body cameras videos on use of force reports.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12