Masks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masks

Unregistered

Masks

Thoughts on these?

Unregistered
    The powers that be said first to NOT wear them since they wouldnt do any good. Then they said dont wear them because they can make you worse. Then they said DO wear them. Then they acted so confident in their decision that they are wanting to make it "Mandatory." It's a power grab. It's a shot across the bow to see what they can get away with. They're all full of crap. They cant get their act together, but act like they do and just want to see if they can get us marching to their beat. I say nay!

Unregistered
    It really doesn't matter what your thoughts are. If you're on duty you'll wear them, or you'll face discipline. Your thoughts are irrelevant.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It really doesn't matter what your thoughts are. If you're on duty you'll wear them, or you'll face discipline. Your thoughts are irrelevant.
    Cool it turbo!

Unregistered
    This is what is called conversation. An exchange of ideas. This is not what ECSO employees are accustomed to with the admiral staff. Your absolutism statement that works at the office wont fly here. Here we can speak.

Unregistered
    The general scientific and medical consensus us that they help prevent spread if everyone wears one. They're not n95s, so the purpose is not to protect the wearer, but rather to slow unknowing spread.

I don't see a reason why I wouldn't wear one. It's basic sense and decency.

Thank you. I will not be taking questions from Facebook "they comin for mah rights!" scholars.

Unregistered
    The general scientific and medical consensus us that they help prevent spread if everyone wears one. They're not n95s, so the purpose is not to protect the wearer, but rather to slow unknowing spread.

I don't see a reason why I wouldn't wear one. It's basic sense and decency.

Thank you. I will not be taking questions from Facebook "they comin for mah rights!" scholars.
    Its not about coming for your rights as much as it is about a false sense of protection. They give people the idea they are safe and they let there guard down in other ways. That is where the problem with them is. Waste of money if you ask me.

Unregistered
    lets just get through this

Unregistered
    Yes sir.

We will wear your non-FDA or NIOSH approved masks under threat of discipline. Thank you for sending lots of emails firmly reinforcing your mandate compelling employees to use non-FDA/NIOSH/OSHA approved respiratory equipment.
    We also appreciate the emails from Ms. Brazwell reiterating that all training would continue as scheduled despite deputies being compelled to breathe into poorly decontaminated reusable face shields at active shooter training.
    There are few things more irresponsible than forcing deputies to inhale excited gasps of Covid 19 or other respiratory contaminants while engaging in adrenaline inducing scenarios.
    Despite what your inadequate legal and risk management advisors may say, the only proper way to decontaminate those items is by using FDA/OSHA approved methods such as an autoclave or complete immersion in approved chemical biocide used as directed by the manufacturer. We know that isn’t being done.

Could this be a reason for the rapid increase of covid infection among employees?

While it is acknowledged that a temporary stoppage of the training has occurred, the risk of spreading the dangerous Covid virus is too great to begin the training again for at least the remainder of the year.

Maybe we need to stop trusting Sheriff Morgan with our safety and well being and seek a remedy through Morgan and Morgan.

Unregistered
    I wonder how many officers having COVID?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast