Warning to all cops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Warning to all cops

Take a good look at the airport incident, that sista was placed there for a reason and accomplished her goal of being the next victim of police brutality.

Beware that BLM will purposely set up disturbance calls to lure police and agitate and incite to get a reaction that will fuel their agenda.

Time for a strike

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take a good look at the airport incident, that sista was placed there for a reason and accomplished her goal of being the next victim of police brutality.

Beware that BLM will purposely set up disturbance calls to lure police and agitate and incite to get a reaction that will fuel their agenda.

Time for a strike
    I don’t think that had anything to do with BLM. But the atmosphere they created enabled the coward director to go after the easy target instead of the hard truth.

Unregistered
    I don’t think that had anything to do with BLM. But the atmosphere they created enabled the coward director to go after the easy target instead of the hard truth.
    Why if you have 25 years or more, RESIGN, RETIRE! DO NOT RISK your FRS pension. Abandon all hope that our vocation will ever be salvage, no so long as there are Gimenez and Ramirez to soil it. Definitely DO NOT count on the elected Sheriff, that person, like Gimenez, will be a political creature and will kick you to the curb faster than yesterday's garbage. It is not worth the risk anymore. LEAVE NOW!

Your 15

I agree

I have never written here before. We are at a very important time in our profession. We need to be closer than we’ve ever been. We need to rally and march and not respond to calls, please don’t respond with a dumb response. I tell you these things from the heart. No gossip or chisme we need to take care of ourselves. If the thread gets a good response I will name a date and time if not, I tried. God Bless you all, careful parking your GW at our homes and keep your head on a swivel.

Unregistered
    Let's do it

Pa La Pinga
    Quote Originally Posted by Your 15 View Post
    I have never written here before. We are at a very important time in our profession. We need to be closer than we’ve ever been. We need to rally and march and not respond to calls, please don’t respond with a dumb response. I tell you these things from the heart. No gossip or chisme we need to take care of ourselves. If the thread gets a good response I will name a date and time if not, I tried. God Bless you all, careful parking your GW at our homes and keep your head on a swivel.
    Let’s do it!!

Unregistered
    Tunador, you are a moron. Just enjoy retirement instead of writing all over telegram and here. My god you’re a moron.

Unregistered
    That worthless looser is too busy making himself look all knowledgeable on telegram since he did little to nothing on the job. Then he retires and wants to jump in line of BJ's and Costco for early leo hours even though he's retired and has all the time in the world to wait and go to store to store. **** him he's a looser that had nothing in life but his badge. Then he drops lines all day on his vegan fag salsa. Get a life retire and enjoy what u have left or your wife will look for a guy who can still get it up and bend her over.

Unregistered

Of course you don't

Keep supporting incoherent biden

Unregistered

Stop with the "15 my brother"crap

The brotherhood has eroded years ago, in case you haven't noticed. It's time to stop being silent and still while cops continue to get indicted for public outcry rather than probable cause

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast