Posthumous promotion

Unregistered

Posthumous promotion

How and when does FHP award posthumous promotion's? How come Trooper Bullock didn't get one?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How and when does FHP award posthumous promotion's? How come Trooper Bullock didn't get one?
    Shut up and go away troll. Mind your own business. Per the family wishes.. they didn’t want one so the colonel honor it. Now go away PHUCKING IDIOT.

Unregistered
    Shut up and go away troll. Mind your own business. Per the family wishes.. they didn’t want one so the colonel honor it. Now go away PHUCKING IDIOT.
    You sound like you live in your mom's basement!

Unregistered
    Damn dude relax. It seemed like a legitimate question and it was worded respectfully.

Unregistered
    Had you not spent the extra energy on the first 2 sentences and the last one you would have answered the question perfectly.

Unregistered
    You sound like you live in your mom's basement!
    I live in your mom’s basement. Call me daddy next time. Like i sais go away PHUCKING IDIOT. Stop stirring the pot and mind your own business. The colonel doesn’t need to answer to you or anyone else. Promote and be colonel then you will have all your answers and you can stop asking stupid questions. What you think the colonel just got up that morning and decided well im
    Not promoting Bullock to Sgt. Dumb ass...

Unregistered
    I live in your mom’s basement. Call me daddy next time. Like i sais go away PHUCKING IDIOT. Stop stirring the pot and mind your own business. The colonel doesn’t need to answer to you or anyone else. Promote and be colonel then you will have all your answers and you can stop asking stupid questions. What you think the colonel just got up that morning and decided well im
    Not promoting Bullock to Sgt. Dumb ass...
    Holy crap bro take a deep breath.

Unregistered
    If you read the policy manual, you would know what the deal was. For some it is more than wearing chevrons or brass on your shoulder.