What the hell is going on with your Village Clerk?????

Unregistered

What the hell is going on with your Village Clerk?????

My El Portal Brothers, what the hell is going on over there. . . this was posted in Miami and all over!!!

Shady UFC Village Clerk Round I

Why so many damn names? Who the hell are you?

a. Yenise Jacobi
    b. Yenice Jacobi
    c. Yenise Saiz
    d. Yenice Saiz Jacobi
    e. Yenise Saiz Jacobi
    f. Yenise Saiz-Jacobi
    g. All of the above

Why some many damn names? Who the hell are you??? Hmmm. . . Well turns El Portal's feisty fist pumping clerk use to go by Yenise Saiz but changed that handle after she was brought up on domestic violence charges for busting up her boo Oscar Estevez (back to Battered Oscar in a few). Seems Yenise (or what ever) use to beat the @1$% out of poor Oscar (Domestic Case No. 00-1069 - Repeat Violence). She now goes by both Yenise and Yenice, go figure!?! Last night at our spot on her usual two hour grocery run her name tag says Yenise but on paper it's with a C. I am so confused. Straight up Hialeah!! There more . . .Saiz, hubby and batter boy Oscar are one big happy disbarred family. . .Big Loving and ordering blue pills from the Canadian pharm. So, Clerk Rousy use to beat up boo Oscar who was hubby's law partner, WTF. Both got disbarred for running mortgage fraud scams making cash dashes!!

Unregistered
    WTF!!! seems like El Portal is a straight up crime syndicate!!! LA COSA NOSTRA!!! THE
    FKING PLACE IS FULL OF CRIMINALS!!!!!!
    A. A former cleck arrested for embezzling.
    B. A councilman ( Harold Mathis) arrested for stealing more than 47k from his other employer at a law firm while working at El Portal.
    C. A current Vice Mayor ( Omarr Nickerson) arrested for domestic Violence.
    D. A former police Sergeant Ronnie Hufnagel "investigated" for exploitation of the elderly..Than becomes interim Chief of Police and gets fired for being a liar and incompetent... SHOULD HAVE FIRED HER FOR EXPLOITATION OF THE ELDERLY!!! Follow the money!!!
    C. An investigation by FEMA for unusual hurrican Irma charges like over billing and inaccurate and bullsh*t work charges....

This is better than the hit series QUEEN OF THE SOUTH!!

What shoe will drop next!!???

Unregistered

Hufnagel 2.0

WTF!!! Real case! Shady as $@!#$. Scamming old peeps! Wonder what namez she used on her clerk app?!?

Unregistered

Never trust a big butt and a smile

and one with a 305 right hook

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF!!! Real case! Shady as $@!#$. Scamming old peeps! Wonder what namez she used on her clerk app?!?
    you dont have enough popcorn for this show!

check out the BHI records too.
    noone cares.
    she was still hired.
    just like others.
    wonder if shes in the crap with FEMA.
    tends to play funny money.
    villagers starting to sniff around.
    soon we will know how she got here.

Unregistered

Mia

My El Portal Brothers, what the hell is going on over there. . . this was posted in Miami and all over!!!

Shady UFC Village Clerk Round I

Why so many damn names? Who the hell are you?

a. Yenise Jacobi
    b. Yenice Jacobi
    c. Yenise Saiz
    d. Yenice Saiz Jacobi
    e. Yenise Saiz Jacobi
    f. Yenise Saiz-Jacobi
    g. All of the above

Why some many damn names? Who the hell are you??? Hmmm. . . Well turns El Portal's feisty fist pumping clerk use to go by Yenise Saiz but changed that handle after she was brought up on domestic violence charges for busting up her boo Oscar Estevez (back to Battered Oscar in a few). Seems Yenise (or what ever) use to beat the @1$% out of poor Oscar (Domestic Case No. 00-1069 - Repeat Violence). She now goes by both Yenise and Yenice, go figure!?! Last night at our spot on her usual two hour grocery run her name tag says Yenise but on paper it's with a C. I am so confused. Straight up Hialeah!! There more . . .Saiz, hubby and batter boy Oscar are one big happy disbarred family. . .Big Loving and ordering blue pills from the Canadian pharm. So, Clerk Rousy use to beat up boo Oscar who was hubby's law partner, WTF. Both got disbarred for running mortgage fraud scams making cash dashes!!

Ive been here for years. . I never see her on my day shifts, but steady getting $$$$. Must be hanging with her scorned side boo running background checks

Unregistered
    How did she get her job? This is crazy!

Unregistered
    should not have hired her with this shady history too much drama wonder what else is out there changing names

Unregistered
    How did she get her job? This is crazy!
    Looks like no background check our PD would have found all her criminal and shady behavior