How we got here - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How we got here

Unregistered
    I believe the Chief and Mayor are well versed in the mission of Marxism. Sadly they pretend none of us will have half a brain to know.

Unregistered
    Mayor Castor being gay, has a natural inclination to sympathize with other oppressed groups. This solidarity provides mutual support to each others causes. Why else would she allow BLMatters to be painted on public streets? She has to know that this group has a much greater agenda than police brutality issues, and that they are a marxist organization hell bent on destroying this Country and its traditions and values. Right now, its seems she is conflicted, telling us privately that she supports us, but not publically. Giving concessions to the protesters, while holding us back, to avoid confrontations. These half measures only cause both sides to be disappointed in her leadership. Eventually, theres going to be a incident, like one of us or them getting shot that going to force the issue. When that happens, the Mayor will lose control and many people on both sides are going to get hurt or worse, before order can be restored.

Unregistered
    Is it just me, or does the Mayor remind you of the ferryman in the movie “The Outlaw Josey Wales?”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sho8GETs80

Unregistered
    😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief goes on national media and tells the world about officers being ambushed and how hard it is to be a cop in todays times. You would think that ambushing officers would not be tolerated, and we would be there in force cleaning that corner up? What was response.......nothing........Protesters storm jail, actually photographed pulling up the roll gate to get in. Sheriff spokesman........they were peaceful nothing to see here. BLM painted on public roadways, some officers kneeling with protesters. Sao dismisses unlawful assembly arrests, claims nobody arrested were violent.....never seen that in the statue....failing to leave after a unlawful assembly was declared is why they were arrested. Declaring a unlawful assembly meant violence had occurred in the area. I put up with foul language, bottles and rocks for what? Allowing protesters to just take over streets and do nothing about it.......motorists left to fend for themselves. Hide and stay out of sight orders to do what exactly? Heres' the jist, avoid confrontations because I don't want to have to throw you under a bus to save my ass, or satisfy a mob. Police Superiors all over this nation have contributed to the de=nutting of police authority, because they are not willing to put their jobs on the line to defend us. Not much harder than that to figure out.
    Excellent .

Unregistered
    Well. Time to whip up a number six on em

Unregistered

Seriously!!!!

My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered

Don’t sweat it

My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?
    When Biden gets into office you won’t have to worry about that! Bless your little worried heart

Unregistered
    Mayor Castor being gay, has a natural inclination to sympathize with other oppressed groups. This solidarity provides mutual support to each others causes. Why else would she allow BLMatters to be painted on public streets? She has to know that this group has a much greater agenda than police brutality issues, and that they are a marxist organization hell bent on destroying this Country and its traditions and values. Right now, its seems she is conflicted, telling us privately that she supports us, but not publically. Giving concessions to the protesters, while holding us back, to avoid confrontations. These half measures only cause both sides to be disappointed in her leadership. Eventually, theres going to be a incident, like one of us or them getting shot that going to force the issue. When that happens, the Mayor will lose control and many people on both sides are going to get hurt or worse, before order can be restored.
    Our mayor is a gay?!?!?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12