With the airport incident what am I missing? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys this is it .... a letter is all we’ll ever get, they are monitoring, asking, begging, concerned, upset bla bla bla ... when it’s all said and done, that’s all the PBA does, write a nice letter in which they announce their feelings and that’s that.... they call it fighting for you, they have your back..... they wrote the letter.... pathetic ....

I voted for Rivera. At least he had balls and not a fat vagina like stall aka Chris Farley. This guy the majority voted for what has he changed or done? Nothing. Goes to show you how stupid people are. This new PBA President is a puss and kisses azz. Thank yourselves for voting him on and screwing everyone on the Dept.

Unregistered
    I voted for Rivera. At least he had balls and not a fat vagina like stall aka Chris Farley. This guy the majority voted for what has he changed or done? Nothing. Goes to show you how stupid people are. This new PBA President is a puss and kisses azz. Thank yourselves for voting him on and screwing everyone on the Dept.
    We can’t cry over spilled milk now. There is no doubt but that Rivera would have been in the ring mixing it up. He would have been on every news outlet, local and national- English and Spanish. He does have balls of steel. But, if we keep comparing Steadman to Rivera, Steadman doesn’t have a chance.
    We have to judge Steadman just in Steadman. What we can compare, in my opinion, is what he promised to get our votes vs what he is, or is not, delivering.
    Rivera was a warrior with balls of steel as you said and we should be grateful for all that he did for us. But, he can’t live forever so it’s his time to enjoy what he has gotten for so many others- a nice retirement.
    In the meantime, we did need to find stronger leadership. Even if it’s somewhere between Rivera and Steadman.

Unregistered
    We can’t cry over spilled milk now. There is no doubt but that Rivera would have been in the ring mixing it up. He would have been on every news outlet, local and national- English and Spanish. He does have balls of steel. But, if we keep comparing Steadman to Rivera, Steadman doesn’t have a chance.
    We have to judge Steadman just in Steadman. What we can compare, in my opinion, is what he promised to get our votes vs what he is, or is not, delivering.
    Rivera was a warrior with balls of steel as you said and we should be grateful for all that he did for us. But, he can’t live forever so it’s his time to enjoy what he has gotten for so many others- a nice retirement.
    In the meantime, we did need to find stronger leadership. Even if it’s somewhere between Rivera and Steadman.
    Rivera was a joke did nothing but let his girl waste our money

Unregistered
    Rivera was a joke did nothing but let his girl waste our money
    That “joke” got us more benefits, wage increase, retirement and fought like hell for us. If he was considered a joke by some I can only imagine what word you would use to describe Stahl.
    I want to know what are we Doing now. It is doubtful that we will be able to repeat the golden years of yesterday. So what is the PBA doing NOW ??

Unregistered
    PBA ALERT – Make your voices heard and have your family, friends and all that support our profession, which is under attack, take 5 minutes of their time and call.

On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners (BCC) will take up the issue of whether to impose a civilian oversight panel (IRP) on police officers – including municipal police officers if their cities opt in.
    The last proposed IRP ordinance passed on first reading, June 16, 2020, and called for funding the IRP with no less than 1% of the MDPD’s operating budget (that would be the equivalent of $7.59 million per year). The PBA has fiercely fought any efforts to defund the police!
    IT IS IMPORTANT that you, your family members, friends and neighbors call county commissioners BEFORE the Wednesday, July 8, 2020, meeting (starts at 9:30 A.M.) and let them know that you do not want another taxpayer funded layer of bureaucracy overseeing the police, especially any attempts to defund the police, by any amount, whatsoever.
    Below please find the telephone numbers of each Miami-Dade County commissioner:

District 1 – Comm. Barbara Jordan District 7 -- Comm. Xavier Suarez
    305-375-5694 305-669-4003
    bjordan@miamidade.gov district7@miamidade.gov

District 2 -- Comm. Jean Monestime District 8 -- Comm. Daniella Levine Cava
    305-375-4833 305-375-5218
    district2@miamidade.gov district8@miamidade.gov

District 3 -- Chairwoman Audrey Edmonson District 9 -- Comm. Dennis Moss
    305-375-5393 305-234-4938
    district3@miamidade.gov DennisMoss@miamidade.gov

District 4 -- Comm. Sally Heyman District 10 -- Comm. Javier Souto
    305-375-5128 305-375-4835
    district4@miamidade.gov district10@miamidade.gov

District 5 -- Comm. Eileen Higgins District 11 -- Comm. Joe Martinez
    305-375-5924 305-375-5511
    district5@miamidade.gov

District 6 -- Comm. Rebeca Sosa District 12 -- Comm. Jose “Pepe” Diaz
    305-375-5696 305-375-4343
    district6@miamidade.gov district12@miamidade.gov

District 13 -- Comm. Esteban “Steve” Bovo
    305-375-4831
    district13@miamidade.gov

NOTICE: Please remember that the home addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, and photographs of active or former sworn law enforcement personnel or of active or former civilian personnel employed by a law enforcement agency as well as the names, home addresses, telephone numbers, photographs, dates of birth, and places of employment of the spouses and children of such personnel are exempt from disclosure, pursuant to Florida law.

Please do not give this information if asked. Simply respond that the information is exempt.

IF YOU ALSO WISH TO SPEAK AT THE WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2020, BCC ZOOM MEETING,
    YOU MUST REGISTER BEFOREHAND AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

The meeting of the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners previously scheduled to be held in the Miami-Dade Commission Chambers, located on the Second Floor of the Stephen P. Clark Center, 111 N.W. First Street, Miami, Florida, 33128, on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. will now only be held virtually utilizing communications media technology made permissible pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders.
    Interested parties may:
    1. join a Zoom meeting to speak, where permissible, on an item by registering in advance of the meeting at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting (Zoom registration will be available beginning July 2, 2020);

2. call in live by phone to speak, where permissible, on an item at (305) 375-5777; to avoid delays you may register in advance at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting (registration will be available beginning July 2, 2020);

3. call in live to listen to the meeting at (305) 375-5777;

4. view a live broadcast on Miami-Dade Television;

5. view a live webcast at https://www.miamidade.gov/webcasting;

6. after the meeting, view an archived copy of the meeting at www.miamidade.gov/webcasting; or

7. if you are hearing impaired, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone.

If you have any questions or require additional information regarding technical support in connection with the virtual meeting, please call the county at: (305) 375-5777.

As always, feel free to contact us at the PBA (305) 593-0044, if you have any questions.

Regards, Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
    My wife, Sister and Mother don’t act that way ... but again, maybe you can relate to this... so this ghetto bit*h aggressively and with no mask comes within inches to my face... and slapping, punching her is not a QRU use of force ?!?! Are you kidding me ??? Every one of you who say it isn’t or bla bla bla he was being set up, GO FU*K YOURSELVES !!! He acted accordingly, and we do not teach officers to punch, slap or kick softly.... And shame on Ramirez.... da*n coward, we all know he has his SON well hidden in PRT, in Homeland Security bureau, working investigations (noticed his cute little beard lately) while still riding around in a PRT G/W (his son is safe, the rest of the department can burn).... Son has done 00 in the department btw, 0 road experience other than probation year and a couple months maybe, couldn’t even pass the RDF tryout, was gonna get hooked up in PSS without no shining stats ni pinga, and was sent to PRT over night... And I don’t want to hear it about Ramirez back in the day, done with the back in the day BS ....

If you have a problem with him, go talk to him..... oooooh wait. You won’t... why would you? Easy to talk shit anonymously You gunna back it?

That thin blue line is real ****ing thin huh?

Unregistered
    The officer is talking to the person, then the subject goes ballistic and is aggressively challenging the officer and pushing up on him. From the dept manual that's good enough to taser her, yet him striking her is wrong?

If subjects are allowed to do this to us on the street one of us is gonna get sucker punched or killed.

Why is the officer being investigated?
    Buddy, it is all part of a plan. There is such a thing as personal space. If someone invades it you best react or you will find yourself knocked out or dead. The Marxists utilize the unfortunate death of a criminal in Minnesota as their basis for defunding or even eliminating police. The liberals restrict us from going to our places of worship or even restaurants while they allow mobs to riot and tear down statues and others to use gyms and our beaches. It is a world turned up side down. Brought to you by a historically ignorant group of individuals doing the deed for a totalitarian Marxist regime of the future. Fight, resist and do what you have to do because if this mob takes over, there will not be a safe place to hide in this country.

Unregistered

Whattt

You guys are ridiculous. He was baited and he fell for it and now they are going to make a total example out of him. While you guys sit behind your computer justifying the slap heard all around the world, I am willing to bet if this was your wife, sister or mother you would not have the same thing to say.

While you guys are keyboard gangster, are you willing to take the same route he did? Or would you reaction be different. I'll sit back and wait, because clearly someone shared it with the media, and lets not forget he said she "headbutted" him and I did not see that.
    If my sister/mother acted like that, I would slap them. You want to be treated like a lady act like a lady

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456