Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Rookie Wookie

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not just rookies, certain supervisors too
    Who can this Supervisor Be........ 🤓

Unregistered
    Anyone for a salad bar. It’s served cold hearted and warm blooded. It seems if you are stupid enough to dine at the salad bar you will risk the chance of being a statistic for losing your job. But remember no matter how much she does wrong she appears to be untouchable.

Unregistered
    Anyone for a salad bar. It’s served cold hearted and warm blooded. It seems if you are stupid enough to dine at the salad bar you will risk the chance of being a statistic for losing your job. But remember no matter how much she does wrong she appears to be untouchable.
    Dude, give it a rest. I have never understood the desire to see someone else get in trouble. Did she turn you down or something? Live and let live...you may find that you will be happier with your own life.

Unregistered
    It’s not so much about someone getting in trouble. It’s about a sergeant that does what she wants and leaves the city with her squad unsupervised. Now if that’s not enough sir this is the third time she had done this exact same thing. So how can you justify speaking up for a supervisor who does not do their job on a continuous basis. Once ok but 3 different times and still not demoted. She was demoted for this same type of behavior prior and here we are again. So no I don’t think it’s right especially since I studied to become a sergeant and if I did the same thing leaving the city multiple times for hours at a time that resulted Failure to supervise in 3 different IA investigations I bet I would be demoted at the least and possibly terminated. So no I don’t think it’s right that time and time again she gets special treatment because of reasons everyone is aware of.

Unregistered
    It’s not so much about someone getting in trouble. It’s about a sergeant that does what she wants and leaves the city with her squad unsupervised. Now if that’s not enough sir this is the third time she had done this exact same thing. So how can you justify speaking up for a supervisor who does not do their job on a continuous basis. Once ok but 3 different times and still not demoted. She was demoted for this same type of behavior prior and here we are again. So no I don’t think it’s right especially since I studied to become a sergeant and if I did the same thing leaving the city multiple times for hours at a time that resulted Failure to supervise in 3 different IA investigations I bet I would be demoted at the least and possibly terminated. So no I don’t think it’s right that time and time again she gets special treatment because of reasons everyone is aware of.
    She and her puppet should both be fired.

Unregistered
    She and her puppet should both be fired.
    Another Pu$$y who doesn’t say shit to people’s face.

Unregistered
    So which one are you, JS or the puppet?

Unregistered
    So who’s 33ing with who ?
    PPO’s 33ing is nothing new. These girls never got attention before until they put on a uniform in a male dominated field. Ofcourse it’s going to happen. They go from feeling like a 6 to feeling like a 9 in uniform. Oh and can’t forget that male cops don’t care... new... is new...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234