The things people forget - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok snowflake. I see I need to cover all bases. Either ex disgruntled employee, current disgruntled employee probably sad you aren’t part of the cool club, or just a miserable human that doesn’t have a hot lady to stand by your side. Stfu
    Why so angry? And none of the above. I’ve stated facts you continue to call names and throw a 2 year old tantrum. Maybe your name is Carmine 😂

Unregistered
    Sheriff Carmine Marceno all the way!!!! He doesn’t support the BLM movement killing police officers and spitting on our national guard. Vote Carmine Marceno Sheriff 2020!

Unregistered

Uh huh

Sheriff Carmine Marceno all the way!!!! He doesn’t support the BLM movement killing police officers and spitting on our national guard. Vote Carmine Marceno Sheriff 2020!
    For someone who doesn't support the BLM movement, then why is Carmine meeting with the NAACP and talking about changing policy, basically saying we (us deputies) are mistreating the black community?

Unregistered
    Like your biker gang kicking their stuff on television on every network. So embarrassing!!! I belonged to that group before and have never been so humiliated.

Unregistered

B l m!

Those conservative voters are angry you support BLM, Jim!

Unregistered
    For someone who doesn't support the BLM movement, then why is Carmine meeting with the NAACP and talking about changing policy, basically saying we (us deputies) are mistreating the black community?
    He’s meeting with them because they asked to meet. And as a responsible Sheriff he will have opened ended discussions on any topic but he will not sacrifice nor compromise the safety of his deputies. Unlike Jim, who will sell his soul for a vote. And let’s not forget that he is actually a confirmed racist. We know all about your rumblings and comments during your failed attempt at Office with Tim Fisher.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12