The things people forget
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The things people forget

Donate a $1000 and the sheriff promotes people like him.

https://www.news-press.com/story/new...abuse/26548409

Lee County (FL) Deputy Sued. Caught on Camera Attacking 14 yr old Latino Girl, Pulls Gun Out in front of Children — BrownWatch

Unregistered
    Other things we don’t forget is how Leavens was a piece of shit when he worked hear.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other things we don’t forget is how Leavens was a piece of shit when he worked hear.
    Or, other things you forget such as the basic English language........ hear????? Really?

Unregistered
    Other things we forget Marceno lied about being at 9/11, he lied about being certified officer, he lied about being a republican when he asked his girlfriend to have an abortion, he lied about pursuing a victim for sex, he lied about having sex in his issued car, he lied about being 5'10, he lied about taking our insurance after the election.

Unregistered

Stupid POS

Same broken record great job!

Unregistered
    Is that the best come back you can come up with against the TRUTH about Carmine Marceno? Why do people refuse to acknowledge these facts? I guess people are to ignorant to think for themselves and just want to jump on the bandwagon with the few other people that have benefited from Marceno.

Unregistered

Stupid POS

Most people aren’t as stupid as you! They know there are always going to be worthless POS people like you! You are a disgruntled ex employee that nobody gives a crap about!
    Shut up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most people aren’t as stupid as you! They know there are always going to be worthless POS people like you! You are a disgruntled ex employee that nobody gives a crap about!
    Shut up
    Seriously are you like 12. You and your POS comments. Always accusing the opposition of being a disgruntled ex employee. Do you think everyone at the SO loves Carmine. You do make me laugh but the only POS is you. 😂

Unregistered
    Ok snowflake. I see I need to cover all bases. Either ex disgruntled employee, current disgruntled employee probably sad you aren’t part of the cool club, or just a miserable human that doesn’t have a hot lady to stand by your side. Stfu

Unregistered

Stupid POS

Don’t care if you like him or not don’t spread your BS lies!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast