Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ken Simmons

Unregistered
    Why is MY, SA and EH still have jobs?

Unregistered
    ^** Does**^

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hard to help someone who sells his own men out at the drop of a hat. Dumbass had to work as a resource officer after misconduct. no one could stand to be around him for more than a few min at a time. Glad he’s gone.
    I had no problem with Ken he could be strange at time but generally he's always been a nice guy. I've never known him to Target or go after anyone like you do E. Haines. I know this is you who started the thread because I've heard you talk crap on him before and call him a retard. The only ones they should worry about is you and you're hand picked flock of criminal idiots. Frank and Mindy and your big fat cruise mate Alday. At least Ken can call himself a Cop. None of you and your people can.

Unregistered
    I heard Haines refer Simmons as stupid once in his arrogant tone. Truth is out Haines you are an idiot

Unregistered
    Talk about brothers Haines and Haines what a pair of deviant perverse crazy men

Unregistered
    I had no problem with Ken he could be strange at time but generally he's always been a nice guy. I've never known him to Target or go after anyone like you do E. Haines. I know this is you who started the thread because I've heard you talk crap on him before and call him a retard. The only ones they should worry about is you and you're hand picked flock of criminal idiots. Frank and Mindy and your big fat cruise mate Alday. At least Ken can call himself a Cop. None of you and your people can.
    Everyone called him a retard one time or another. He would openly bragged about beating the shit out of people on the job, just like chip use to do before he became a billboard-family-man using tax payers dollars to promote his garbage persona.

Unregistered
    Leave chip alone. He is perfect

Unregistered
    Eric and Mindyme and Alday get on here and try to take heat off them by starting this thread. Because they no longer are going to be running the show. Isn't it funny how descent people who are getting talked about on here normally have people defend them. You know your a dirty piece of 💩 when nobody does. Isn't that correct Eric Mindyme and Alday oh and Forte fits that group also. Simmons is not a bad guy and is more respected than any of you turds. Hell Alday likes prostitutes , Mindyme likes anything and will try anyone. And Haines is just a sick deviant pervert who probably wears strap on underwear with his brother. Any word about the sexual harassment complaint that was filed against him and just disappeared? That's how crap works round here when the crooks run the investigations.

Unregistered
    Allday and his boat driver Pinney need to pay back thousands of hours of pay for their lazy cheating ways

Unregistered
    Eric and Mindyme and Alday get on here and try to take heat off them by starting this thread. Because they no longer are going to be running the show. Isn't it funny how descent people who are getting talked about on here normally have people defend them. You know your a dirty piece of 💩 when nobody does. Isn't that correct Eric Mindyme and Alday oh and Forte fits that group also. Simmons is not a bad guy and is more respected than any of you turds. Hell Alday likes prostitutes , Mindyme likes anything and will try anyone. And Haines is just a sick deviant pervert who probably wears strap on underwear with his brother. Any word about the sexual harassment complaint that was filed against him and just disappeared? That's how crap works round here when the crooks run the investigations.
    Ask Tracy about the complaint. Basically a cleaner for this administration. Just like covering up the domestic violence call with her favorite secretary. She knows about the the harassment complaint. She was at one time very respected. I wonder if she misses the time when people looked up to her. What a pity to spend all the years working toward being looked at like a fool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast