Wake the hell up cops

Unregistered

Wake the hell up cops

Wake the hell up cops
    To cops,

Really it's time to get your head out of your arse and stop with the "not all heroes wear a cape" crap. Appreciate the fact that the liberals are overt about not supporting you, to include some republicans. Prosecutors are witch hunting cops for doing their job and dropping charges on criminals that you arrest. Your law makers want to see battery on a po reduced to a misdemeanor so that it emboldens criminals to attack cops. Your local government and commissioners want to reduce your pay so that you can't feed your families yet expect you to show up, be a robot and pander to the criminals that want to surround your patrol car and provoke you to do something to victimize the next george floyd.

The only suggestion I have besides resigning is to seek employment with a Sheriff's office where the Sheriff and community appreciate law and order, especially the constitution.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wake the hell up cops
    To cops,

Really it's time to get your head out of your arse and stop with the "not all heroes wear a cape" crap. Appreciate the fact that the liberals are overt about not supporting you, to include some republicans. Prosecutors are witch hunting cops for doing their job and dropping charges on criminals that you arrest. Your law makers want to see battery on a po reduced to a misdemeanor so that it emboldens criminals to attack cops. Your local government and commissioners want to reduce your pay so that you can't feed your families yet expect you to show up, be a robot and pander to the criminals that want to surround your patrol car and provoke you to do something to victimize the next george floyd.

The only suggestion I have besides resigning is to seek employment with a Sheriff's office where the Sheriff and community appreciate law and order, especially the constitution.
    Spoken like a true American. I’ll follow you to any sheriffs office

Unregistered
    I read this while sitting under a tree

Unregistered

Dirty Martini

I’m going to salt my dirty martini with your tears when you are jobless and the dept is defunded before Christmas. Sit under a tree and consider that you have been paid to violate the constitution and the world has WOKE to their rights.

It’s going to be the best martini of my life.

Buy a house! Get a second mortgage! Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

Unregistered
    Ok, let me understand , you are suggesting to resign from law enforcement but yet to get a job with a sheriff department , let's say broward sheriff department because according to you that's much better .

Unregistered
    Wake the hell up cops
    To cops,

Meanwhile 09-46 stash money away for a rainy day,in your Mind make the POLICE a Business 09 handle your Calls accordingly stay of the RADAR 09-46 as many Hours As possible.

The limit is 30 hours a week, I recently retire and can tell you My entire career I worked between 30-50 hours a week 46, I worked Midnights Pulled out a Pillow between 300-600 hours quick Nap and 46 in the morning. The original post is right transfer to County.

FYI between my DROP,1%,Def. Comp I walked out with over 1,000,000. It was not easy but possible it takes discipline and must be ambitious.

Unregistered
    I read this while sitting under a tree
    Are you watching NETFLix? Apple TV on Duty? I recently retired and I used to watch NETFLIX on Duty under a tree.

Unregistered

Martini? Spoken like a true b*tch

I’m going to salt my dirty martini with your tears when you are jobless and the dept is defunded before Christmas. Sit under a tree and consider that you have been paid to violate the constitution and the world has WOKE to their rights.

It’s going to be the best martini of my life.

Buy a house! Get a second mortgage! Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.
    Look here little treehumper, you're upset because everyone is starting to see that democrats are no good for America. I thank you for leading your people to the white liberal neighborhoods because as usual, your liberal plans ALWAYS backfire.

Unregistered
    Ok, let me understand , you are suggesting to resign from law enforcement but yet to get a job with a sheriff department , let's say broward sheriff department because according to you that's much better .
    Hey the two choices are alot better than living in CHAZ....oh wait THE POPO took it from you losers.

#nomoredemocrap