Mandatory Masks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Masks

Unregistered

Mandatory Masks

Per Fidel Gimenez's "order", a person standing alone on a football field would be required to wear a mask. $500 fine and/or 180 days in jail! Anyone going to enforce this "mierda" ? Viva la revolución!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Per Fidel Gimenez's "order", a person standing alone on a football field would be required to wear a mask. $500 fine and/or 180 days in jail! Anyone going to enforce this "mierda" ? Viva la revolución!
    Yes but if you're black or endorse or claim to be part of BLM or antifa, you will be fine. You will actually be empowered to attack, then later sue and bring charges to the officer if he or she tries to arrest you.

Unregistered
    I’m not enforcing nada.. this isn’t communism

Unregistered
    I ain’t enforcing a robbery let alone this stupidity!! Netflix and chill

Unregistered
    I ain’t enforcing a robbery let alone this stupidity!! Netflix and chill
    Lol... just like the ice cream. Love that shit

Unregistered
    I’m not enforcing nada.. this isn’t communism
    Amen! Besides communism, the only people that should be wearing a mask are those people that are exposed or infected with COVID 19. Why should healthy people be forced to wear a mask and be on lock down. This is all ridiculous and only because those that were / are infected can’t and won’t be responsible to do the right thing for themselves and others around them.

Unregistered
    Call out the comemierdas y mama pingas in every district that are enforcing this BS... it’s disgusting to see cops harassing citizens over mask compliance when everyone knows we are turning a blind eye to crime and criminals specially if they are black, have complete and full immunity... for the first time in my long career, at times I’ve felt ashamed to be wearing this badge and brown gown.... I cannot be proud of what we are being asked to enforce and what many weak minds have no trouble doing out there ... stand for something people, don’t be such spineless bitc€es...

Unregistered
    Who is that? He should go to the northend and enforce the mask mandate.

Unregistered
    Agg patrol citing illegals to get easy stats and keep working the OT details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast