This would embarrass Chad into finally acting like a Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Name your agency Billy badass
    My agency is irrelevant. Stay on topic. What is relevant is the Sheriff's refusal to enforce criminal law during riots. Also relevant is and individual deputy refusing to enforce criminal law during riots. "Stand down" orders do not relieve deputies of the duty to act. I will tell you this though, after the elections if things don't change, you and all of Florida might just find out which agency is mine, if this continues!

Unregistered
    My agency is irrelevant. Stay on topic. What is relevant is the Sheriff's refusal to enforce criminal law during riots. Also relevant is and individual deputy refusing to enforce criminal law during riots. "Stand down" orders do not relieve deputies of the duty to act. I will tell you this though, after the elections if things don't change, you and all of Florida might just find out which agency is mine, if this continues!
    How about you show up and start doing things your way next time? If I decide you have crossed any line in my opinion, I will arrest you. If you resist arrest, I will beat the everlasting shiit out of you, biitch.

Unregistered
    Thats the damn truth. Those of us that are old enough to remember know that that shitz would have lasted exactly 30 seconds.
    They would've had us go full Gunny R. Lee Ermey on them. "Private Joker, Why aren't you stomping Private Pyle's guts out?"

Unregistered
    Relax, fellow lawmen, he is but a mere trooper, we will keep him safe, go x6 pal

Unregistered
    Its not irrelevant. You keep bragging you have statewide jurisdiction and how you will handle everything. So, please enlighten upon which bada$$ agency you work for

Unregistered
    According to this “high ranking supervisor”, which means he is most likely merely a Sgt with FHP, so he is irrelevant. Let the thread die

Unregistered
    The poster has a damn point. Regardless of his or her agency. Its common sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12