Toxic

Thread: Toxic

Unregistered

Toxic

Coming to work should be a good experience. Being around your co-workers should bring you happiness, considering you are around them more than your own family most of the time. It’s unfortunate that many people here feel the need to put others down and trash talk. When you spend a couple weeks or even months away from the people here, you can feel yourself being cleansed of the toxicity that exists. It really is sad.

I don’t think there’s a way to change it. But MPD’s leoaffairs page is amongst the saddest I’ve seen. Miserable, miserable people. That just want to put others down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coming to work should be a good experience. Being around your co-workers should bring you happiness, considering you are around them more than your own family most of the time. It’s unfortunate that many people here feel the need to put others down and trash talk. When you spend a couple weeks or even months away from the people here, you can feel yourself being cleansed of the toxicity that exists. It really is sad.

I don’t think there’s a way to change it. But MPD’s leoaffairs page is amongst the saddest I’ve seen. Miserable, miserable people. That just want to put others down.
    We are glad you are gone! I am sure that you were instrumental in the rise of toxicity with your back stabbing, undermining of staff, making one set of rules for you and one set for yourself, should I go on?