Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carla Quann

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1JAC1 is a disgusting slob.

Her life doesnt matter.
    Great post. Token employee.

Unregistered
    Is she still getting paid by DBPD and DJJ while being paid by VCSO to do the same job? Isn't she a county employee, and not an independent contractor?

Unregistered
    She is a complete and total waste

Unregistered
    She is a complete and total waste
    She can’t be that much of a waste for you to stop by and tell us. At least she has a real job and doesn’t dwell on the past on LEO Affairs over poor personal and professional decisions. It sure is hot out there. I am sure Jenkins is feeling the heat on his bucket truck for screwing up.

Unregistered
    She can’t be that much of a waste for you to stop by and tell us. At least she has a real job and doesn’t dwell on the past on LEO Affairs over poor personal and professional decisions. It sure is hot out there. I am sure Jenkins is feeling the heat on his bucket truck for screwing up.
    She is a waste. The only girl who gossips more than her is Roberta rohm.

Unregistered
    She is a waste. The only girl who gossips more than her is Roberta rohm.
    Wouldn’t you agree who was more useless is the disgruntled dirtbags that use this forum out of anger like Chipmunk the Epstein of sexual stalkers and wannabe COP/political activist, Sergeant Scumbag Keith “Professional” Pecker the Scott Peterson style of resignations, Bucket Truck Boy the George Floyd officer of the quarter Jumpsuit Jenkins, Szabo the cowardly Yard Sale Yancey who ran from his ex boss, or the Lyin’ Brian Williams of Blogging “Iron Lung” Hank Frederick?

Unregistered
    Wouldn’t you agree who was more useless is the disgruntled dirtbags that use this forum out of anger like Chipmunk the Epstein of sexual stalkers and wannabe COP/political activist, Sergeant Scumbag Keith “Professional” Pecker the Scott Peterson style of resignations, Bucket Truck Boy the George Floyd officer of the quarter Jumpsuit Jenkins, Szabo the cowardly Yard Sale Yancey who ran from his ex boss, or the Lyin’ Brian Williams of Blogging “Iron Lung” Hank Frederick?
    I dont agree. i think the most useless are that human waste carla quann. The gossiping female Roberta rohm. The king of cowards James day. the racist Wesley blum. And the idiotic seaman that is a walking and breathing policy violation who bullies elderly female.

Unregistered
    I dont agree. i think the most useless are that human waste carla quann. The gossiping female Roberta rohm. The king of cowards James day. the racist Wesley blum. And the idiotic seaman that is a walking and breathing policy violation who bullies elderly female.
    Very minor compared to the Epstein of sexual stalking, the George Floyd of police brutality, the cowardly Yard Sale Yancey, and Pecker’s Professional Peterson style resignations.

Unregistered
    Very minor compared to the Epstein of sexual stalking, the George Floyd of police brutality, the cowardly Yard Sale Yancey, and Pecker’s Professional Peterson style resignations.
    Gee...everybody you mentioned is no longer with the VCSO. roberta rohm, carla quann, and teddy semen, and weasel blum are still with the VCSO.

and James coward day left from under the desk to resign while under investigation

Unregistered
    Gee...everybody you mentioned is no longer with the VCSO. roberta rohm, carla quann, and teddy semen, and weasel blum are still with the VCSO.

and James coward day left from under the desk to resign while under investigation
    Gee, and the people contributing to this conversation essentially got fired for being imbeciles and are hypocrites. The others still work for VSO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast