Is this true?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this true?

Unregistered

Is this true?

Can anyone with first hand knowledge let us know if this is true?

It was rumored recently that the D1 Major and an unnamed Captain both took a knee with protestors?

If you heard this I am not interested in hearing from you. I would like to know if anyone actually witnessed this occur?

I had respect for him but if this is true he is not what I thought.

Unregistered
    I saw the picture of it but wasn’t there in person... but yes it happened

Unregistered

Praying

So what is wrong with praying? It does more good than the ridiculous You Tube video of Memories of Sgt EJ Diaz, whereas Mayor Castor shows her kids with all kinds of weapons evidently under the direction of EJ Diaz. That along with the Chief of Police jokingly saying that the former self defense instructor should have a warrant for his arrest,

Unregistered
    Complete morons imo. Sad display of pathetic liberal nonsense.

Unregistered
    We just need more dance videos !

Unregistered

Prayers

Prayers would be better than the unprofessional EJ Diaz war like photograph, along with the crazy video! It’s one thing to become proactive in self defense, but when your proactive, promoting aggressive stance and kids with weapons, you’ve crossed the line!

Unregistered
    No one said that praying is bad... but taking a knee with a group of BLM protesters (one of them wearing a shirt that says "FTP") for a photo op is disgusting. Especially at a time where the whole department feels no support from our chain of command and has absolutely no confidence in any of their leadership skills or them having our back. Those "incidents" in Ferguson, Minneapolis, Atlanta, etc. are real. Those officers are facing the death penalty. If you don't think it can happen to anyone of us here, then you are just kidding yourself. We need to know that our "leaders" have our backs and didn't forget where they came from like our mayor, chief & city counsel member (Orlando) did. Taking a knee with protesters, even if praying, was a poor decision, poor timing, and just shows us where their loyalties lie... not with us.

Unregistered

Why not it’s their choice. Remember we have freedoms

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one said that praying is bad... but taking a knee with a group of BLM protesters (one of them wearing a shirt that says "FTP") for a photo op is disgusting. Especially at a time where the whole department feels no support from our chain of command and has absolutely no confidence in any of their leadership skills or them having our back. Those "incidents" in Ferguson, Minneapolis, Atlanta, etc. are real. Those officers are facing the death penalty. If you don't think it can happen to anyone of us here, then you are just kidding yourself. We need to know that our "leaders" have our backs and didn't forget where they came from like our mayor, chief & city counsel member (Orlando) did. Taking a knee with protesters, even if praying, was a poor decision, poor timing, and just shows us where their loyalties lie... not with us.
    One thing for sure they both with pad their pensions with a soon new promotion. Good for them. If I was on the promotion list I would kneel, walk in ever parade, bowl, paint, and polish the desk of everyone in my chain and wax their cars. It’s easy trade off for a couple nice quick promotion rounds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One thing for sure they both with pad their pensions with a soon new promotion. Good for them. If I was on the promotion list I would kneel, walk in ever parade, bowl, paint, and polish the desk of everyone in my chain and wax their cars. It’s easy trade off for a couple nice quick promotion rounds.
    Wow you sound like a person of honor and dignity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast