West Villages North Port Sarasota's Worst Neigborhood Sucks

Unregistered

West Villages North Port Sarasota's Worst Neigborhood Sucks

Anyone who would want to live with these miserable efin people deserve exactly what they get. For God's sake give them what they want. I am soon starting a campaign to have them removed from the City. I have never in my life seen a bunch of spoiled old white "wanna be in Sarasota but can't afford it" people in my life. This whole thing in the paper today with the Mayor is horse shiz. This John Meisel tool bag is a white entitled old guy with nothing to do in his life but make other people miserable and needs a kick in nutz. Who in their right mind would want to live in West Villages? They hate everyone, everything, and they are the most miserable group of people that personally have ever encountered. That place will be a flea market soon enough. KICK WEST VILLAGES OUT OF NORTH PORT!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who would want to live with these miserable efin people deserve exactly what they get. For God's sake give them what they want. I am soon starting a campaign to have them removed from the City. I have never in my life seen a bunch of spoiled old white "wanna be in Sarasota but can't afford it" people in my life. This whole thing in the paper today with the Mayor is horse shiz. This John Meisel tool bag is a white entitled old guy with nothing to do in his life but make other people miserable and needs a kick in nutz. Who in their right mind would want to live in West Villages? They hate everyone, everything, and they are the most miserable group of people that personally have ever encountered. That place will be a flea market soon enough. KICK WEST VILLAGES OUT OF NORTH PORT!!!!
    What you fail to state is why West Villages started this show. Because North Port commissioners all of them spend too much have pet projects and do not care that people cannot afford it. Look at the salaries of some of these city employees. They all are related one way or another. Or went to high school with the commissioners etc etc. This all started because they think they can fool tax payers with their spin. They will all be paid during covid isn't that sweet. Another government take advantage of hard working tax payers. Do not blame West villages. Blame your uneducated hill billy trump supporting commissioners. It is like watching leave it to Beaver. Uneducated Hill billys running the show. I do not blame west villages at all.

Unregistered
    What you fail to state is why West Villages started this show. Because North Port commissioners all of them spend too much have pet projects and do not care that people cannot afford it. Look at the salaries of some of these city employees. They all are related one way or another. Or went to high school with the commissioners etc etc. This all started because they think they can fool tax payers with their spin. They will all be paid during covid isn't that sweet. Another government take advantage of hard working tax payers. Do not blame West villages. Blame your uneducated hill billy trump supporting commissioners. It is like watching leave it to Beaver. Uneducated Hill billys running the show. I do not blame west villages at all.
    I think you just proved the OPs point. You West Villagers are way to good for us simple Small town folk. Good luck with your new giant flea market stadium.

Unregistered
    I think you just proved the OPs point. You West Villagers are way to good for us simple Small town folk. Good luck with your new giant flea market stadium.

No point to prove. Facts. How did you like the tax increase? How do you like uneducated fools giving away our money.
    No need to blame West villages they are standing up to ignorance and pet projects.

Unregistered
    No point to prove. Facts. How did you like the tax increase? How do you like uneducated fools giving away our money.
    No need to blame West villages they are standing up to ignorance and pet projects.
    Ok bye bye and Good Riddance. We will be just fine without you. Nobody is watching baseball anyway. That place is the future home of two guys gun shows, low rank wrestling and weekend flea markets. You will see. .
    You have have driven your property values down based on your own constant battle to be something you are not and the attention of that battle will be your own demise.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    So the culmination of nearly 20 years of effort and resources goes into West Villages annexation should be flushed because a couple dozen citizens are pissed about their tax bill?

They each bought in with full knowledge of their responsibility to pay for all the costs that come with.. HOA, WV Taxing District, City of North Port taxes AND Sarasota County taxes. I have zero doubt it sucks. They have options to include selling their new home and moving elsewhere. A move to unincorporated Sarasota would save them 3 of the 4 taxes.

They werent the only ones that got screwed by some of the decisions being made. Pretty sure we all got hit equally.. we all have choices, the most important one is voting day.

Unregistered
    No matter what you do with your time in this lifetime West Villages will always be a part of North Port. Even if you “de annex” Worst Villages as we now call it will alway be in North Port. Think about that. Go play golf dude life it too short. Go drive with your left blinker on to the early bird special.

Unregistered

No tired of the uneducated town of mayberry leave it to beaver folks having control over money that they have no education or business controlling. That flea market sounds great. I am sure the price tag will never reach what mayberry has done

Unregistered
    At one point in the past, North Port city commissioners considered annexing land all the way up to Clark Road up in Sarasota because county commissioners were not allowing developers to rezone Clark Road properties to their satisfaction. To give you an idea of how far north that is, click here and then zoom out. However, county commissioners turned some lands into a park, which boxed the city in. Now it is not legally possible for North Port to annex that far north. In real estate, it's all about location location location.

Unregistered

Cool

I am John Meisel, the tool bag who is white, entitled, old, and nothing to do with my life than make other people miserable. Let's set the record straight, I am a 56 year old Enlisted Army Airborne, Air Assault, Combat Infantryman who welcomes you to try and kick me in the nutz. Secondly, I have earned everything I have and do not want a penny wasted on irresponsible spending by individuals that have no concept of fiscal responsibility. Lastly, had the Commissioners exhibited the slightest modicum of sensibility, I would not be here responding to your nonsense. I hope you don't get busted for DUI on your way home to NP as you leave Sarasota County as you cross the river!