Are We Blue Flu or Nah
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Are We Blue Flu or Nah

Iz we chilling at home on 4th of July or nah asking for my family. BLM making me nervous with all rhis hate rhetoric.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Iz we chilling at home on 4th of July or nah asking for my family. BLM making me nervous with all rhis hate rhetoric.
    Not sure about you, but I'm chillin with a drink by the pool! Oh, wait, sorry, I mean I'm not feeling well and will probably have to stay in bed all day Friday and Saturday. Sgt sorry I won't be able to make it in this weekend.

Unregistered
    You damn skrate we be callin in drunk...I mean sick. Stand up for what you believe in, enough is enough.

Unregistered
    I'm taking a long weekend off *****es

Unregistered
    Relax the Black Lies Mafia is staying home with their kids and doing family stuff😉

Unregistered

No Blue Flu Here

BSO will never participate in a nationwide blue flu. They are too chicken. You could never get two deputies to stick together. C.I. is afraid they'll get transferred to the road. SRO's transferred. Every man for himself. Cowards.

Unregistered
    BSO will never participate in a nationwide blue flu. They are too chicken. You could never get two deputies to stick together. C.I. is afraid they'll get transferred to the road. SRO's transferred. Every man for himself. Cowards.
    I am officially out sick the rest of the week! It must be the flu.

Unregistered
    I am officially out sick the rest of the week! It must be the flu.
    Me tooooo, cough cough see I am really sick.

Unregistered
    Deputies and Sergeants don't have the balls first of all. Second you can't stick together to have a vote....... lol...... Tony will be sheriff and fix all of this nonsense that the corrupt Police have. Fix that Tony.......
    Tony will be RE-ELECTED in 2020.

Unregistered

No Blue Flu for You

BSO will once again show the true Broward's Cowards and will not be able to stick together in the blue flu. They are true cowards who are too afraid to participate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast