Follow the Money to Cazi

Unregistered

Follow the Money to Cazi

Anyone remember the name of the towing company that gave Cazi the money to run? I’m sure it’s one of Scotty’s buddies. Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    How stupid are they for giving him the money to qualify. I smell Corruption already. IG office needs to investigate that.

Unregistered

Bid Rigging

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How stupid are they for giving him the money to qualify. I smell Corruption already. IG office needs to investigate that.
    They should probably start with the Campaign donations under hidden names coming to Toney from the bleed kit company. Since bid rigging is illegal as hell. And everybody knows they did it.

Unregistered
    Any word on the federal lawsuit being filed against Cazi? Word has it’s about to drop.

Unregistered
    Anyone remember the name of the towing company that gave Cazi the money to run? I’m sure it’s one of Scotty’s buddies. Asking for a friend.
    You sound like children.

Unregistered
    You sound like children.
    😂😂 or just wondering what’s coming next. Can’t go to the beach or out anywhere so grabbed the popcorn and watch the show on here.

Unregistered
    Any word on the federal lawsuit being filed against Cazi? Word has it’s about to drop.
    I think it's funny, everybody who has any type of support all if a sudden is either under investigation or a law suit is being filed. The only one who should be under investigation is Tony.

Unregistered
    Cazi has my vote and my families, not going to vote for pumpkin head.

Unregistered
    I think it's funny, everybody who has any type of support all if a sudden is either under investigation or a law suit is being filed. The only one who should be under investigation is Tony.
    Funny is he getting sued on May 26 and leaving May 31.