Miter Mitar Mitar - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Marceno has my vote! Thank you Sheriff for caring about us, being out on scenes with us and getting us raises! My family and I will definitely be voting for you!

Narcs/SOU
    Your so full of shizzzzz!!! We all know how much SOU loves Marceno showing up on scene wearing our SOU outfit. If we, SOU had our way, they would give Marceno a blanket party and send him packing!!

The real SOU/Narcs

Unregistered

Leave

Get out of lee county you scum

Unregistered
    I am a member of SOU and I fully support the Sheriff as does most of the team. He actually has our back and cares. One example was the air conditioner in our vans. Look at the donation list if you have any doubts. The majority of us donated and will continue to show our support. He is doing a good job!

Unregistered
    Leavens will protest with the Black Lives Matters group. Liberal Leavens for Sheriff of Lee County.

Unregistered

Crazyyyyy

I am a member of SOU and I fully support the Sheriff as does most of the team. He actually has our back and cares. One example was the air conditioner in our vans. Look at the donation list if you have any doubts. The majority of us donated and will continue to show our support. He is doing a good job!
    We must have two teams at the SO. Lol

Unregistered
    Look at the list, has 20 members. Better than Mike Scott had,1.

Unregistered

Truth

It's the same one or two people that keep posting the made up fabricated stuff about Leavens. None of it is true and everyone knows it. You keep saying Leavens is running this smear campaign against Marceno and I have yet heard anything from him or seen anything on his websight negative about Marceno, when in all actuality, Marceno has a toilet full of Shit he created upon himself that would probably benefit Leavens if he did use it. Go away trolls!! The Marceno train is comming to an end!!

Unregistered
    Yes we are the same one or two people that donated over a million dollars to his campaign!
    You never stood a chance you fatas# fool!

Unregistered
    It's the same one or two people that keep posting the made up fabricated stuff about Leavens. None of it is true and everyone knows it. You keep saying Leavens is running this smear campaign against Marceno and I have yet heard anything from him or seen anything on his websight negative about Marceno, when in all actuality, Marceno has a toilet full of Shit he created upon himself that would probably benefit Leavens if he did use it. Go away trolls!! The Marceno train is comming to an end!!

Now I’m no rocket scientist, but Marceno’s signs are everywhere throughout the county, he has raised over a million dollars and has quadruple the amount of single donors than Leavens does. It’s evident he has way more supporters than Leavens does! Call me silly but it seems like pretty simple math. I don’t see any of Leavens signs other than a few in the NE part of the county. I’m hearing (unsure if factual) Marceno can’t keep enough signs in stock because of the overwhelming amount of people asking for signs. I have no skin in the game, but I say Marceno will most likely win the election big!

Unregistered
    Yes we are the same one or two people that donated over a million dollars to his campaign!
    You never stood a chance you fatas# fool!
    Spot on! He raised pennies and most of it came from his wife's family, how own wallet, AND his mother-in-law's friends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast