Stop with the different shift extortion please

Unregistered

Stop with the different shift extortion please

Stop , only a handful of melinials with zero police history of shift work fell for the con job. The other 95% want zero to do with that disaster for good reasons . You are like a bad ex boyfriend that keeps calling and texting months after the bad break up ....stop! JUST STOP NO MEANS NO . You are making people not want to be here and bang off , this job is awful now stop trying to make it worse please ,. Move on gracias

Unregistered
    On point!!! Stop repackaging the same POS chief. It has been resoundingly rejected in every form you have presented it. Your BS plan sucks, it's time to drop the farce!!!

Unregistered
    That poor soul has lost his mind. Bring back Dan Oates.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On point!!! Stop repackaging the same POS chief. It has been resoundingly rejected in every form you have presented it. Your BS plan sucks, it's time to drop the farce!!!
    He's like a jilted lover that can't handle being dumped for someone else and becomes a 33 stalker. Give it a rest already and move on.

Unregistered
    He's like a jilted lover that can't handle being dumped for someone else and becomes a 33 stalker. Give it a rest already and move on.
    Speaking from experience? Takes one to know one. 😬

Unregistered
    You must be the chief's jock strap speaking.

Unregistered
    Ernie as a PIO you have to have better comebacks. BTW I saw a 38 pissing on your bus stop picture. I stopped and gave him a dollar.

Unregistered
    Take all the so called sworn police officers in closet civilian jobs and put them in patrol to do the job they were hired to do. That will help our staffing numbers and put cops on the street. Some of you have been hiding your whole career inside doing non police jobs.

Unregistered
    I am all for that... Let's see who is who here!!

Unregistered
    The 4/10 is the best shift. You can work one of your whole days off duty and still have 2 days off. The 12 hour shifts are too long. Don’t fall for the weekends off. Unless you are happy with your base pay. I haven’t made base pay in 28 years lol. We are the highest paid PD’s in the Country but that will end with the 12 hour shifts.