Leavens is on video stating he supports the movement and Black Lives Matter - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The video clip of Jim Leavens staying, “ I support Black Lives Matter, I will stand with them and protect them” has been sent or forwarded to over 1000 people now. We cannot support someone that supports this group! This group is solely against law enforcement and wants to defund all law enforcement. We are all against you Jim, you are an absolute disgrace to the badge!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The video clip of Jim Leavens staying, “ I support Black Lives Matter, I will stand with them and protect them” has been sent or forwarded to over 1000 people now. We cannot support someone that supports this group! This group is solely against law enforcement and wants to defund all law enforcement. We are all against you Jim, you are an absolute disgrace to the badge!
    Agree Agree Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disgusting that anyone would support anyone who disrespects our men and women in uniform (military and law enforcement). They provide us with the freedom we have in this great country! Support Sheriff Carmine Marceno all the way!! I have been spreading the word! Keep Carmine Marceno Sheriff!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree Agree Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disgusting that anyone would support anyone who disrespects our men and women in uniform (military and law enforcement). They provide us with the freedom we have in this great country! Support Sheriff Carmine Marceno all the way!! I have been spreading the word! Keep Carmine Marceno Sheriff!!!
    Complete and accurate statement! Sheriff Carmine Strong!!!

Unregistered
    I cannot believe what I just watched in that video. Not acceptable! I beg my fellow Republicans to please vote for the incumbent Sheriff.

Vote Sheriff Carmine Marceno 2020!!!!

Unregistered
    Shaking My Head Mr. Leavens!

If this doesn’t solidify who to vote for than what does! I’m voting to keep the current Sheriff in! Carmine you have my vote!!

Unregistered
    Leavens has lost a lot of voters because of his BLM comment! Word is the campaign is imploding within.

Unregistered
    J. Leavens has lost my support! I’m a far right strong republican. I will not stand for our law enforcement officers to get injured and killed by this movement. I will vote for SHERIFF CARMINE MARCENO!

Unregistered
    No no no no, Jim! Why would you support this movement? I cannot vote for you! Carmine will have my support from here on!

Unregistered
    Carmine Marceno Strong!!! Vote Sheriff Carmine Marceno!!!!

Unregistered

Shrek

Who wrote that speech for you?? You are going to lose so badly!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast