Leavens is on video stating he supports the movement and Black Lives Matter - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Disgusting what was said last night! How many police officers have been killed and injured because of this mess? I cannot believe he said what he said last night! Mr. Marceno will have my family and I vote! Please get out and vote for Sheriff Marceno!! Sheriff Marceno all the way!

We cannot have our police officers killed like we are seeing around the country!

Unregistered
    I’m trying to share the video of Jim Leavens stating those exact words. It’s not allowing me, but it’s on that site mentioned. How can you support a group that is completely against law enforcement? This is crazy people...

Unregistered

Disgusting Shrek

Said he only gets on his knees to accept a man's load

Unregistered

No law enforcement support for Leavens

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I was told this I said it had to be another rumor, there is no way a candidate for any law enforcement agency would say they support the movement of Black Lives Matter. Supporting someone’s first amendment rights were all good with, supporting the group spitting on cops, threatening cops, beating cops, burning our cars to the ground, looting are not good people. You are a disgrace Jim Leavens and disgusting for your beliefs against us. Now your saying this Sheriff didn’t show up for a debate is another lie, it was a question and answer from a few Facebook followers. I personally went to watch the video, boring until your stupid statement!
    This is going thru the agency like wildfire. I'm hearing people say no way will they ever vote for Leavens and people who knew him say it's crazy because he was clearly racist in his early career and all his top supporters are white is right

Unregistered
    This is going thru the agency like wildfire. I'm hearing people say no way will they ever vote for Leavens and people who knew him say it's crazy because he was clearly racist in his early career and all his top supporters are white is right
    Haha that's funny cause all I've heard all day is how Marceno chickened out last minute. But I actually work the front lines. I'm sure we hear different perspectives desk bit@$

Unregistered
    Looked the advertising for the event, no where does it state it was a debate. Ask Leavens what he told his best friend Sonny Haas, yes the same guy blasting out the “N” word everywhere.

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens supports Black Lives Matters. I had to watch it to believe it, done with you and your bullcrap. Blue Lives Matter, Everyone’s Live Matters!

Unregistered

Leavans is an imbecile

He doesn't want or need to be anywhere you or you cheating wife are going to be.
    You both are white trash scum and smell like sh@t!
    You keep going to the events and let people hear what a dumbaxss you are!
    You don't support us we don't support your sorry ass

Unregistered

Crazyyyyy

Jim Leavens supports Black Lives Matters. I had to watch it to believe it, done with you and your bullcrap. Blue Lives Matter, Everyone’s Live Matters!
    You guys really think the employees of the Sheriffs Office are that stupid. You dont think they no it's the same person posting over and over again, running a smear campaign against Leavens. You think they arent smart enough to see through you? The Marceno ship is sinking faster and faster and you guys are scurrying like rats. Bye Felicia!!!

Unregistered
    You guys really think the employees of the Sheriffs Office are that stupid. You dont think they no it's the same person posting over and over again, running a smear campaign against Leavens. You think they arent smart enough to see through you? The Marceno ship is sinking faster and faster and you guys are scurrying like rats. Bye Felicia!!!
    Well said sir! Were not buying the lies told by x19. Hey Marceno since you can't show up for a simple forum. Why don't you not show up for the election. Let the experienced grown ups handle the real work. Stay home and play dress up for Daddy.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast