Leavens is on video stating he supports the movement and Black Lives Matter - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard the “few” crazy’s who were on the fence from the Republican Party have already turned their back on him. This was a big blow. They now want nothing to do with him! Carmine just gained even more votes!
    Partially correct. It's the other way around. Carmine loss big time tonight by refusing to debate. What he had left of his party just abandoned him tonight and is now supporting Leavens.

Unregistered

Pitiful

Carmine has my vote for not acknowledging the loser! Who would want to be in the same room with that smelly slob!

Unregistered
    Carmine has my vote! No way in hell would I vote for Leavens after last nights comment!

Unregistered
    Watched it with my own two eyes, Jim Leavens states “I Support Black Lives Matter”. Maybe you should have done some research before making such a damaging statement. Your done!

Unregistered
    Sheriff Marceno 2020 all the way!!! He has done great things for this community.

Unregistered
    This is factual, he continues to say “ I will be with them, I will stand with them and I will protect them”. Everything after that doesn’t matter to me!!!!!!!!!!! You can’t stand with them and support them retard, that is what makes them stronger against law enforcement and our great country. I’m sick to my stomach that someone that worked here for so long would go against us! We matter idiot!!!!

Unregistered
    JUNE 5, 2020 3:54 PM EDT
    The activists who have flooded city streets since the death of George Floyd all broadly agree on the systemic injustice that has caused the nationwide uprising. They all want to end mass incarceration, dismantle structural racism and end the police killings of black men and women across the country.

News flash Jim, they are killing each other at record numbers, not the police. Is it true you agree with renaming our county also?

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens does not live in Lee County!!! He physically lives in Charlotte County and has voted in Lee County since 1987. What a joke!!!

Unregistered
    I think you meant has not voted in Lee County since 1987 goof ball. Who cares, Jim will win by a large margin. He had hundreds supporting him.

Unregistered
    I think you meant has hundred of supporters, I’ll take thousands! That’s what wins elections. Enjoy supporting your candidate that clearly supports movements against law enforcement as a group! As Jim states “Black Lives Matter!!!!”

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast