Leavens is on video stating he supports the movement and Black Lives Matter - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered

Pitiful Shrek

All you have to do is look at how many current and former LCSO employees support your Sheriff! That includes Mike Scott. Then look at Shreks pitiful list of supporters. If you have any smarts you’ll figure out who will win!

Unregistered

Don’t kid yourself it is Money driven loyalty

The rank and file at the LCSO learned what it takes to get promoted MONEY.
    Give a politician money and he will promise you everything until something better tickles his fancy.
    Marceno supporters have sold out to a lying little monster from New York and Naples.
    Shame on you. No wonder the public has less respect for LEOs.

Unregistered

Support Blue Lives

Because of assholes like shrek supporting the blm movement people think it’s ok to not support blue lives.
    That scum thought he would pick up some votes by going against LEO!
    The scum is desperate for votes.

Unregistered

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has 24 years of combined time!!! He better hope Jim Leavens wins with all the negative stuff that he has stated on Facebook. Unbecoming, remember that from your IA days Jimbo? Three more will go with him, all has been saved, complaint is being filed and boom your fired!!! That is a promise, plus a violation of LCSO policies!
    You just summed up the attitude of and the type of sheriff Marceno and his followers are. Well said. We will just fire anyone who has their own opinion attitude. Really?? You and Marceno are a disgrace!!

Unregistered

Short sited!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because I continue to gets raises and just got a new vehicle. East District has been good to me!
    Mike was good for four years and then guess what no raises for six years! There is now an economic downturn once again! Do you see Carmine getting upset and demanding raises for his people! No he will not because just like Mike he is owned by the politicians and money in Lee County! I’ll call it no raises larger than 3% for the next 4 years! Except for the back door ones he’s given twice already! Facts!

Unregistered

Hahaha

It's the same one or two people that keep posting the made up fabricated stuff about Leavens. None of it is true and everyone knows it. You keep saying Leavens is running this smear campaign against Marceno and I have yet heard anything from him or seen anything on his websight negative about Marceno, when in all actuality, Marceno has a toilet full of Shit he created upon himself that would probably benefit Leavens if he did use it. Go away trolls!! The Marceno train is comming to an end!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789