Leavens is on video stating he supports the movement and Black Lives Matter
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Leavens is on video stating he supports the movement and Black Lives Matter

When I was told this I said it had to be another rumor, there is no way a candidate for any law enforcement agency would say they support the movement of Black Lives Matter. Supporting someone’s first amendment rights were all good with, supporting the group spitting on cops, threatening cops, beating cops, burning our cars to the ground, looting are not good people. You are a disgrace Jim Leavens and disgusting for your beliefs against us. Now your saying this Sheriff didn’t show up for a debate is another lie, it was a question and answer from a few Facebook followers. I personally went to watch the video, boring until your stupid statement!

Unregistered
    Where is the video???

Unregistered
    Cape Coral Republican Club Facebook, June meeting Q&A. Clear as day, Leavens states “I support Black Lives Matter”. Wow

Unregistered

Shrek

He will say anything to get votes! The slob is desperate. 49 days and he will see the results of his failed run!

Unregistered
    Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnn! What a complete moron, how could you possibly say something so dumb. Blue Lives Matter A-Hole!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I was told this I said it had to be another rumor, there is no way a candidate for any law enforcement agency would say they support the movement of Black Lives Matter. Supporting someone’s first amendment rights were all good with, supporting the group spitting on cops, threatening cops, beating cops, burning our cars to the ground, looting are not good people. You are a disgrace Jim Leavens and disgusting for your beliefs against us. Now your saying this Sheriff didn’t show up for a debate is another lie, it was a question and answer from a few Facebook followers. I personally went to watch the video, boring until your stupid statement!
    I’m speechless! I will be voting for the current Sheriff.

Unregistered
    OMG, he did say it. Our jobs are tough enough!

Unregistered

Crazyyyyy

Yes the sheriff yet again cancelled because obviously a civilian can not debate a police officer. The sheriff is clueless and everyone knows that. Dont listen to the lies being spread on here. Marceno is like Joe Biden being supported by the fake media. As far as the BLM, he said he supports their first Amendment right to gather, he went on to say as soon as one person gets in the face of his deputies, he will shut it down and make arrests.

Unregistered

Truth

I was there also and yes, the Sheriff cancelled. But, they said they knew he would. Anyways, I dont know who's making these posts but damn theres some lying going on. Leavens made it very clear his position on people's 1st amendment rights and that's it. Even said he would not allow anyone to get in a deputies face. He was also asked if he would take a knee with BLM if asked. Leavens words verbatim was "I only kneel for my wife, god and the president". Leavens will be the next Sheriff of Ler County. He will even buy riot gear for his deputies for protection since the agency has absolutely none.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes the sheriff yet again cancelled because obviously a civilian can not debate a police officer. The sheriff is clueless and everyone knows that. Dont listen to the lies being spread on here. Marceno is like Joe Biden being supported by the fake media. As far as the BLM, he said he supports their first Amendment right to gather, he went on to say as soon as one person gets in the face of his deputies, he will shut it down and make arrests.

Heard the “few” crazy’s who were on the fence from the Republican Party have already turned their back on him. This was a big blow. They now want nothing to do with him! Carmine just gained even more votes!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast