Leavens is on video stating he supports the movement and Black Lives Matter - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    So 90% of the negative comments on here are from the same few IP addresses... interesting. A few people pretending to be many, sure sounds like some people are nervous.... From someone who is actually on the front lines Jim, you have the majority of our support.

Unregistered
    The right wing republicans are pissed at Jim! Good try! Jim is very nervous about his comment he made! If he wasn’t, he wouldn’t have released a statement after the fact.. he is taking a lot of heat over it!

Unregistered
    Nope!!!!!!

Everyone please vote Carmine!!!

Unregistered
    I’m sure the front line employees that received 34% increase in the last 6 years are hating life. This job is tough and everyone deserves more, however you can’t argue we are heading in the right direction. Can you imagine Black Lives Matter Leavens, Carmen McKinney, Kevin Karlsen, Jeff Taylor, Rod Shoap and Dave Finney being our new hallway. Leavens continues to promise people positions, so if you haven’t been talked to you have no reason to support him. Plus in his words he will protect and support Black Lives Matter, ridiculous!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I thought this was just another post of two sides beating each other up. I researched it and Leavens actually said it, can’t believe anyone wanting to be a Sheriff would say he supports this group.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sure the front line employees that received 34% increase in the last 6 years are hating life. This job is tough and everyone deserves more, however you can’t argue we are heading in the right direction. Can you imagine Black Lives Matter Leavens, Carmen McKinney, Kevin Karlsen, Jeff Taylor, Rod Shoap and Dave Finney being our new hallway. Leavens continues to promise people positions, so if you haven’t been talked to you have no reason to support him. Plus in his words he will protect and support Black Lives Matter, ridiculous!!!!!!
    Yeah, let’s go back to doing things the way they were done 20yrs ago. NOT!!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure some things 20yrs ago were fun, but the times have changed and we need to be current with the times. Good raises, benefits, good equipment, good vehicles (not propane and slow speed vehicles like when they were with LCSO), innovative ideas etc. They have been out of law enforcement for years! Shoap from my understanding didn’t even let his deputies be cops! He referred to them as Maytag repairs men! WTF?

The Sheriff has my vote! Sheriff Marceno thank you for having our back! I will support you in any way possible!!

Unregistered

The sewage

The sewage you named all came out of the same septic tank! You did miss disgraced attorney cris crewlee! This group of scum has tried with zero success to discredit there Sheriff on a daily basis!

Unregistered

Jim hanging with BLM protestors

Jim’s at it again. Supporting BLM at Centennial Park today. He even has his campaign signs in the ground right in front of the BLM protestors. He should be supporting Blue Lives Matter!

Unregistered

Sewage

He is human sewage

Unregistered
    His biker friend went and tried to kick one of the white protesters. You can’t make this stuff up, that was on video also. WINK News at 11pm.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast