City - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are not allow to socialize and back each other up. What makes you thing we will socialize with the community. All we do here is back stab each other.
    Ibel, stop trying to speak English. Give it up already, bro!!

Unregistered
    Hey nerd, I’m a police officer, I’m here to protect the citizens of hialeah from animals. Im not here to jump rope and post videos on tik tok. You must be a new millennial cop, don’t get it twisted.
    It’s because of ones like this that we have all the problems we do today in police work

Unregistered
    Hey nerd, I’m a police officer, I’m here to protect the citizens of hialeah from animals. Im not here to jump rope and post videos on tik tok. You must be a new millennial cop, don’t get it twisted.
    That’s cute your a “police officer”, I’ve been a “cop” and still am. Go ask someone what the difference is. The 1% that do the real work in this profession understand the need to adapt to the direction of the community. No one is asking you to get on one knee, but you do have open your eyes and understand this isn’t the Wild Wild West anymore.

Continue being a secretary on wheels Mr. Police Officer and don’t forget to bring in your daily DWLS Stat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12