Low morale on road - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

KW is a good person

KW was a good deputy, a good detective, a good agent. He is finding his way as a sergeant and asking for advice along the way. Since you all blasted him on the blog and before. How is he supposed to know what he has done wrong or perceived as wrong unless he asks his shift what he could do better. You all ask for the him to change without stalling or deliberation, which is impossible. He will change over time and with the help of his troops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    KW was a good deputy, a good detective, a good agent. He is finding his way as a sergeant and asking for advice along the way. Since you all blasted him on the blog and before. How is he supposed to know what he has done wrong or perceived as wrong unless he asks his shift what he could do better. You all ask for the him to change without stalling or deliberation, which is impossible. He will change over time and with the help of his troops.
    Sounds like someone with a petty vendetta. Who did he piss off?

Unregistered
    100%

Clearly there’s more to this story. Has anyone actually left his shift?
    Yeah who left his shift? Hes only been a sergeant a couple of months. The list can’t be that long.

JOHN BERTHOLF
    Being off the road for 13 years is like starting all over again. Working dope is 180 degrees from the road. I work for him, he's adapting well but is a thorough and cautious person. He has adapted well to his new environment and roll. DO NOT FORGET.....VIDEO GAMING TOUGH GUYS AND I-PHONE EUNUCHS......HE IS A COMBAT VETERAN OF THE 1st. CAVALRY DIVISION IN IRAQ AND HAS BEEN ON THE TWO WAY RANGE! YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Unregistered
    Someone from his own squad debunking the critics. Sounds like this whole thread is some fake news hahaha

Unregistered

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN BERTHOLF View Post
    Being off the road for 13 years is like starting all over again. Working dope is 180 degrees from the road. I work for him, he's adapting well but is a thorough and cautious person. He has adapted well to his new environment and roll. DO NOT FORGET.....VIDEO GAMING TOUGH GUYS AND I-PHONE EUNUCHS......HE IS A COMBAT VETERAN OF THE 1st. CAVALRY DIVISION IN IRAQ AND HAS BEEN ON THE TWO WAY RANGE! YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!
    Well said sir. KW is a good dude and has done things many wish they could say they’ve done. He will succeed as a SGT.

Unregistered
    Well said sir. KW is a good dude and has done things many wish they could say they’ve done. He will succeed as a SGT.
    Agreed. Everyone has potential, they just need to be surrounded and influenced by the right people.

Unregistered

Agreed

Also agree on KW. It sounds like someone has a personal vendetta and it’s really pretty pathetic. KW if you’re reading this, don’t sweat it. The real cops support you and I for one was very happy you were promoted.

Unregistered
    Nothing better than someone who would actually know checking in with facts.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Where is his mentorship? Who trained him up as a Sgt? What has his LT or CAPT done to make him successful? Have they done any face to face talks with the troops? Obviously there’s two sides to the story. But if morale is low and people are leaving the shift maybe someone should take note? e-Learning made simple by makemesmart Is it just me or do we get another job posting or reposting from a certain division like every week? Why is nobody asking questions like why they can’t keep anyone or attract anyone?
    Agree with you, there ARE two sides of the story not only in this case.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast