Low morale on road - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Charlie Albrecht is an absolute snake. I wouldn’t trust him any farther than I can throw him, which isn’t very far... He is the absolute last person I would go to for any help, as he is only looking out for himself and how to get promoted. I know it sounds good on here, but if you think Charlie will help you think again.
    You were shut down on the other blog so you start here. Can’t even give an example, just using your ordinary, non promotable self with small words. Obviously not doing your job since you are on here more than investigating.

Upper management found out last time who the negative Nancies were, they’ll do it again.

See Spike, how will you get rid of this negative, name bashing, a “wonderful employee in their own eyes” scared of stepping up employee? , because they obviously don’t have a set to go to CA or his Capt. Glad I’m retired.

Unregistered
    What other blog?

Btw OP is correct.

Unregistered
    Apparently a couple days after this was posted, KW met with everyone on his shift working one night individually and questioned them.

Intimidation tactic?

Unregistered
    KW questioning people over a internet blog. Can anyone say hostile work environment. This place needs a union so bad!!! At least then we would have some kind of recourse against this inept, unqualified, and scared MANAGERS. See leaders leader unfortunately many of our SGT's lack even the slightest once of leadership and instead micromanage and intimidate.

Unregistered
    KW questioning people over a internet blog. Can anyone say hostile work environment. This place needs a union so bad!!! At least then we would have some kind of recourse against this inept, unqualified, and scared MANAGERS. See leaders leader unfortunately many of our SGT's lack even the slightest once of leadership and instead micromanage and intimidate.
    Everything I read on the internet, especially anonymous sites, must be true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Hopkins View Post
    I will take into consideration if one disgruntle person trashes the candidate
    Spike, Have you taken into consideration that some of the people feeding you information are just disgruntled including some on this forum? I quoted you about the promotional process but based on principle alone from the statement, you should consider some of the false information you are getting from those who outwardly do not support Sheriff Lemma and never will. Some people are feeding you information that you have failed to confirm. That is NOT leadership, Spike. Sounds like more lies from democrat for political gain. Oh wait. You were a republican who changed to democrat for this election but that's right, you are not a politician. If you are not a politician than why did you change (abandon) your party?

Unregistered
    Spike, Have you taken into consideration that some of the people feeding you information are just disgruntled including some on this forum? I quoted you about the promotional process but based on principle alone from the statement, you should consider some of the false information you are getting from those who outwardly do not support Sheriff Lemma and never will. Some people are feeding you information that you have failed to confirm. That is NOT leadership, Spike. Sounds like more lies from democrat for political gain. Oh wait. You were a republican who changed to democrat for this election but that's right, you are not a politician. If you are not a politician than why did you change (abandon) your party?
    Make Orange/Seminole County Great again.....isn't that your slogan?

Unregistered
    Everything I read on the internet, especially anonymous sites, must be true.
    Good on you for not believing everything you see or hear. Unfortunately this is true.

Unregistered

Broken record

Make Orange/Seminole great again?

So let me understand this correctly? If during the course of my life my views change and I switch political parties I am now considered a politician? Or are you just calling Spike a politician because he did? So now if I switch churches am I considered an atheist or a heretic? What about if I switch from the investment plan to the pension plan? Am I a white collar criminal?

Spike already addressed this thoughts on the other thread. If you need more insight from him feel free to contact him. He’s done more here than any command staff have done except for the trollers. He’d love to meet you face to face.

But since you want to go all “politician” up in here, let go!

Your politician made it quite clear in the skip meetings that “never before in the history of Seminole county has there ever been a sheriff to get you over a 30% pay raise”. Granted he said not everyone got it but he emphasized he made it happen. I also acknowledge that he didn’t create the compression problem that he inherited. However, I do know that the way he said it was text book politician. He tried to make it sound like he did it out of the goodness of his heart. No he did it due the amount of people leaving as well as things that were posted here over the last couple years. So please don’t paw at me.

Your politician blames the committees for things stalling. Does he take responsibility? No. Classic politician deflection. Maybe be more involved with your company and not focused elsewhere.

Your politician acknowledges yet again there’s a disconnect with the command staff. He repeats it AGAIN that there is a known problem and he hasn’t fixed it. So if I just ignore the problem it will go away? Maybe just take another trip to Tallahassee and things will fix themselves. Call me crazy but wasn’t there a book about broken windows somewhere? So remember when he kept comparing us to the private sector and how we needed to be more like them? We need more civilians and blah blah blah? How would this same scenario play out in the private sector for a CEO that keeps acknowledging that he has issues with his executives underneath him and yet continually does nothing to correct? The private sector would.....well you know.

What about how to get all those 40 something deputy trainees through field training we are talking about bringing anyone that has FTO certification out to train them? Some of them haven’t been on patrol in years and now we expect them to be able to train a trainee and get them up to speed so they can be solo? How long will it take that detective or whoever to just get themselves back up to speed? Nothing against the FTO as many of them back in the day were very knowledgeable but if you’re not doing it regularly you forget a lot and procedures change quite often.

You want to stay within party lines and vote gop? Yes, that’s the same cancerous problem we have internally with our promotion process as well as our internal transfers. We pick who we like or who thinks like us instead of the best candidate. Instead we should pick the most qualified candidate and go from there. If they aren’t up to snuff, fix the problem. Don’t bury your head in the sand, play plausible deniability, blame everyone else or make excuses. Take ownership and face the challenges and help the company succeed. We owe that to our citizens. They deserve to have the best.

I mean if staying in party lines is what’s important to you, how is that working out for Mina? Oh that’s right the FOP just pulled their endorsement for him and he’s a Republican. But with your rationale that means the FOP is now a politician. Go sell that to all of the other people who use the FOP.

Unregistered
    Make Orange/Seminole great again?

So let me understand this correctly? If during the course of my life my views change and I switch political parties I am now considered a politician? Or are you just calling Spike a politician because he did? So now if I switch churches am I considered an atheist or a heretic? What about if I switch from the investment plan to the pension plan? Am I a white collar criminal?

Spike already addressed this thoughts on the other thread. If you need more insight from him feel free to contact him. He’s done more here than any command staff have done except for the trollers. He’d love to meet you face to face.

But since you want to go all “politician” up in here, let go!

Your politician made it quite clear in the skip meetings that “never before in the history of Seminole county has there ever been a sheriff to get you over a 30% pay raise”. Granted he said not everyone got it but he emphasized he made it happen. I also acknowledge that he didn’t create the compression problem that he inherited. However, I do know that the way he said it was text book politician. He tried to make it sound like he did it out of the goodness of his heart. No he did it due the amount of people leaving as well as things that were posted here over the last couple years. So please don’t paw at me.

Your politician blames the committees for things stalling. Does he take responsibility? No. Classic politician deflection. Maybe be more involved with your company and not focused elsewhere.

Your politician acknowledges yet again there’s a disconnect with the command staff. He repeats it AGAIN that there is a known problem and he hasn’t fixed it. So if I just ignore the problem it will go away? Maybe just take another trip to Tallahassee and things will fix themselves. Call me crazy but wasn’t there a book about broken windows somewhere? So remember when he kept comparing us to the private sector and how we needed to be more like them? We need more civilians and blah blah blah? How would this same scenario play out in the private sector for a CEO that keeps acknowledging that he has issues with his executives underneath him and yet continually does nothing to correct? The private sector would.....well you know.

What about how to get all those 40 something deputy trainees through field training we are talking about bringing anyone that has FTO certification out to train them? Some of them haven’t been on patrol in years and now we expect them to be able to train a trainee and get them up to speed so they can be solo? How long will it take that detective or whoever to just get themselves back up to speed? Nothing against the FTO as many of them back in the day were very knowledgeable but if you’re not doing it regularly you forget a lot and procedures change quite often.

You want to stay within party lines and vote gop? Yes, that’s the same cancerous problem we have internally with our promotion process as well as our internal transfers. We pick who we like or who thinks like us instead of the best candidate. Instead we should pick the most qualified candidate and go from there. If they aren’t up to snuff, fix the problem. Don’t bury your head in the sand, play plausible deniability, blame everyone else or make excuses. Take ownership and face the challenges and help the company succeed. We owe that to our citizens. They deserve to have the best.

I mean if staying in party lines is what’s important to you, how is that working out for Mina? Oh that’s right the FOP just pulled their endorsement for him and he’s a Republican. But with your rationale that means the FOP is now a politician. Go sell that to all of the other people who use the FOP.
    Mina switched parties too he is not running as a Democrat as well..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast