Poor decisions DeSantis!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pollock is a joke, worthless POS, next.
    Israel will win like it or not Pollock can't come close even though he's attached to temp Tony. Like it or not, hahaha!! We means most of if not majority of Broward so why don't you jump off. Israel yes it's coming soon for your victory to take back what DeSantis took away. The rest will be history.
    You know what, your right. Scott is determined and relentless, Israel will be back where he belongs as Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Israel will win like it or not Pollock can't come close even though he's attached to temp Tony. Like it or not, hahaha!! We means most of if not majority of Broward so why don't you jump off. Israel yes it's coming soon for your victory to take back what DeSantis took away. The rest will be history.
    Learn to write retard. So your ramblings indicate most of Broward supports Israel. Just like the fake polls you always make up. Well, you and your imaginary supporters will be crying big time in August. Can’t wait.

Unregistered
    You know what, your right. Scott is determined and relentless, Israel will be back where he belongs as Sheriff.
    Is that you telling yourself your right? Or is it the “we” you speak of? Wait a few more minutes next time retard. Make up some more fake polls or something.

Unregistered
    It’s not that he is unliked. He was the worst sheriff in Broward history. Never gave us decent raise. Threw Peraza under the bus. And the poor leadership and appointees to leadership positions, contributed to cluster fukk at the airport and MSD. No matter how you spin it his incompetence contributed to those deaths. Let’s face it, he’s not capable of being Sheriff. He’s better suited for loading cars with food or marching in pride parades. You know something where he can’t hurt anyone. Shouldn’t you and his other two supporters be slandering the other candidates now? I fully agree with the poster who puts up the any one but S.I. slogan. Broward is just not safe with Israel in charge.
    This pretty much says it all.

Unregistered
    You forgot he’s also incompetent and slow witted. He will be where he belongs shortly, bagging groceries.

Unregistered
    Israel will win like it or not Pollock can't come close even though he's attached to temp Tony. Like it or not, hahaha!! We means most of if not majority of Broward so why don't you jump off. Israel yes it's not coming soon for your victory to take back what DeSantis took away. The rest will be history.
    Sure enough, only one person in Broward county doesn’t like Israel . He is not an incompetent Imbecile, he’s just a little slow. He will win big. little Kenny say’s so , so it must be true. Got to go time for mumble’s was morning ball wash. Remember, keep things simple vote for the Simpleton S.I.

Unregistered
    I think so too and I’ll tell you why. I can’t see the voters electing a known criminal, who hid a murder, and lied on all his official fdle applications. If he’s crooked enough to do that, he’s completely corrupt and should not hold any position of trust. I think fundamentally people understand that. Unless you want to live in Chaz, you’re not voting for Toney.

Pollock does not have the name recognition to win. So I’m voting for Israel. I think everybody else is too, and that’s why you see all these fence jumpers in command running to him. They know he’s going to win again. Broward County is getting back their real Sheriff. This nightmare the retard Governor stuck in here is almost over. We won’t forget the bad decision and reckless irresponsible behavior this Governor has displayed by putting this criminal in here. Any Republican challenger to Desantis will be getting out vote in the next gubernatorial election. Desantis turned out to be a fraud just like his pick for temporary sheriff.

Unregistered
    I think so too and I’ll tell you why. I can’t see the voters electing a known criminal, who hid a murder, and lied on all his official fdle applications. If he’s crooked enough to do that, he’s completely corrupt and should not hold any position of trust. I think fundamentally people understand that. Unless you want to live in Chaz, you’re not voting for Toney.

Pollock does not have the name recognition to win. So I’m voting for Israel. I think everybody else is too, and that’s why you see all these fence jumpers in command running to him. They know he’s going to win again. Broward County is getting back their real Sheriff. This nightmare the retard Governor stuck in here is almost over. We won’t forget the bad decision and reckless irresponsible behavior this Governor has displayed by putting this criminal in here. Any Republican challenger to Desantis will be getting out vote in the next gubernatorial election. Desantis turned out to be a fraud just like his pick for temporary sheriff.
    This is the truth and people should embrace it as such. Israel is coming back as Sheriff or Broward is finished and done with.

Unregistered
    This is the truth and people should embrace it as such. Israel is coming back as Sheriff or Broward is finished and done with.
    Amen to that.

Unregistered
    It was finished when Israel took office. It can and will get worse, thanks to the infrastructure that idiot put in place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12