+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Poor decisions DeSantis!!

    DeSantis needs to go. The poor decisions he's made has made BSO run to the ground by selecting Temp Tony, his deliquent past and unable to place good functions within the Sheriff's office. DeSantis has his hands with blood killing hundreds of people by his pathetic decisions. DeSantis is still clueless in his roll and needs to be voted out. Now I hear he's made another poor decision failing Florida. DeSantis is clueless.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DeSantis needs to go. The poor decisions he's made has made BSO run to the ground by selecting Temp Tony, his deliquent past and unable to place good functions within the Sheriff's office. DeSantis has his hands with blood killing hundreds of people by his pathetic decisions. DeSantis is still clueless in his roll and needs to be voted out. Now I hear he's made another poor decision failing Florida. DeSantis is clueless.
    That's okay, Scott Israel will win this election and he deserves to. Sheriff Israel, the Broward County People's Choice.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's okay, Scott Israel will win this election and he deserves to. Sheriff Israel, the Broward County People's Choice.
    No way that’s happening. The Governor already gave Mr. Incompetence what he deserved.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No way that’s happening. The Governor already gave Mr. Incompetence what he deserved.
    I agreed with DeSantis removing Israel, now I'm sorry I ever supported it. They always say be careful what you ask for you might just get it, well we did! We got Tony, the worst decision ever made, say what you will, I'd rather dance with the devil I know than the devil I don't. Tony has done more damage to this agency in his short tenure than Israel did in six years. So, I agree we need anybody but Tony, I would even go as far as saying even Israel and that pains me.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agreed with DeSantis removing Israel, now I'm sorry I ever supported it. They always say be careful what you ask for you might just get it, well we did! We got Tony, the worst decision ever made, say what you will, I'd rather dance with the devil I know than the devil I don't. Tony has done more damage to this agency in his short tenure than Israel did in six years. So, I agree we need anybody but Tony, I would even go as far as saying even Israel and that pains me.
    You posted this line of sh!t before Scotty.
    #anyonebutIsrael

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Met him he doesn’t care

    DeSantis doesn’t care about Broward county or did he told me personally

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No way that’s happening. The Governor already gave Mr. Incompetence what he deserved.
    Ok, we get only you don't like SI but we all do. Israel will win and win big. Israel 2020

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, we get only you don't like SI but we all do. Israel will win and win big. Israel 2020
    You all will be done in August. Please explain who we all is? The union endorsed Pollock and “we all want him. Only one person on this forum doesn’t like Israel. Hahahahaha you’re funny.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, we get only you don't like SI but we all do. Israel will win and win big. Israel 2020
    It’s not that he is unliked. He was the worst sheriff in Broward history. Never gave us decent raise. Threw Peraza under the bus. And the poor leadership and appointees to leadership positions, contributed to cluster fukk at the airport and MSD. No matter how you spin it his incompetence contributed to those deaths. Let’s face it, he’s not capable of being Sheriff. He’s better suited for loading cars with food or marching in pride parades. You know something where he can’t hurt anyone. Shouldn’t you and his other two supporters be slandering the other candidates now? I fully agree with the poster who puts up the any one but S.I. slogan. Broward is just not safe with Israel in charge.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not that he is unliked. He was the worst sheriff in Broward history. Never gave us decent raise. Threw Peraza under the bus. And the poor leadership and appointees to leadership positions, contributed to cluster fukk at the airport and MSD. No matter how you spin it his incompetence contributed to those deaths. Let’s face it, he’s not capable of being Sheriff. He’s better suited for loading cars with food or marching in pride parades. You know something where he can’t hurt anyone. Shouldn’t you and his other two supporters be slandering the other candidates now? I fully agree with the poster who puts up the any one but S.I. slogan. Broward is just not safe with Israel in charge.
    Pollock is a joke, worthless POS, next.
    Israel will win like it or not Pollock can't come close even though he's attached to temp Tony. Like it or not, hahaha!! We means most of if not majority of Broward so why don't you jump off. Israel yes it's coming soon for your victory to take back what DeSantis took away. The rest will be history.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •