PBA Employees Rebel at poor treatment and unethical behavior - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I hope PBA employees do a class action suit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope PBA employees do a class action suit
    No reason the rivera holdovers had a chance didnt work out so time for real stuff;

PBA ALERT – Make your voices heard and have your family, friends and all that support our profession, which is under attack, take 5 minutes of their time and call.

On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners (BCC) will take up the issue of whether to impose a civilian oversight panel (IRP) on police officers – including municipal police officers if their cities opt in.
    The last proposed IRP ordinance passed on first reading, June 16, 2020, and called for funding the IRP with no less than 1% of the MDPD’s operating budget (that would be the equivalent of $7.59 million per year). The PBA has fiercely fought any efforts to defund the police!
    IT IS IMPORTANT that you, your family members, friends and neighbors call county commissioners BEFORE the Wednesday, July 8, 2020, meeting (starts at 9:30 A.M.) and let them know that you do not want another taxpayer funded layer of bureaucracy overseeing the police, especially any attempts to defund the police, by any amount, whatsoever.
    Below please find the telephone numbers of each Miami-Dade County commissioner:

District 1 – Comm. Barbara Jordan District 7 -- Comm. Xavier Suarez
    305-375-5694 305-669-4003
    bjordan@miamidade.gov district7@miamidade.gov

District 2 -- Comm. Jean Monestime District 8 -- Comm. Daniella Levine Cava
    305-375-4833 305-375-5218
    district2@miamidade.gov district8@miamidade.gov

District 3 -- Chairwoman Audrey Edmonson District 9 -- Comm. Dennis Moss
    305-375-5393 305-234-4938
    district3@miamidade.gov DennisMoss@miamidade.gov

District 4 -- Comm. Sally Heyman District 10 -- Comm. Javier Souto
    305-375-5128 305-375-4835
    district4@miamidade.gov district10@miamidade.gov

District 5 -- Comm. Eileen Higgins District 11 -- Comm. Joe Martinez
    305-375-5924 305-375-5511
    district5@miamidade.gov

District 6 -- Comm. Rebeca Sosa District 12 -- Comm. Jose “Pepe” Diaz
    305-375-5696 305-375-4343
    district6@miamidade.gov district12@miamidade.gov

District 13 -- Comm. Esteban “Steve” Bovo
    305-375-4831
    district13@miamidade.gov

NOTICE: Please remember that the home addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, and photographs of active or former sworn law enforcement personnel or of active or former civilian personnel employed by a law enforcement agency as well as the names, home addresses, telephone numbers, photographs, dates of birth, and places of employment of the spouses and children of such personnel are exempt from disclosure, pursuant to Florida law.

Please do not give this information if asked. Simply respond that the information is exempt.

IF YOU ALSO WISH TO SPEAK AT THE WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2020, BCC ZOOM MEETING,
    YOU MUST REGISTER BEFOREHAND AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

The meeting of the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners previously scheduled to be held in the Miami-Dade Commission Chambers, located on the Second Floor of the Stephen P. Clark Center, 111 N.W. First Street, Miami, Florida, 33128, on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. will now only be held virtually utilizing communications media technology made permissible pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders.
    Interested parties may:
    1. join a Zoom meeting to speak, where permissible, on an item by registering in advance of the meeting at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting (Zoom registration will be available beginning July 2, 2020);

2. call in live by phone to speak, where permissible, on an item at (305) 375-5777; to avoid delays you may register in advance at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting (registration will be available beginning July 2, 2020);

3. call in live to listen to the meeting at (305) 375-5777;

4. view a live broadcast on Miami-Dade Television;

5. view a live webcast at https://www.miamidade.gov/webcasting;

6. after the meeting, view an archived copy of the meeting at www.miamidade.gov/webcasting; or

7. if you are hearing impaired, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone.

If you have any questions or require additional information regarding technical support in connection with the virtual meeting, please call the county at: (305) 375-5777.

As always, feel free to contact us at the PBA (305) 593-0044, if you have any questions.

Unregistered
    Do you blame the employees? Would you want to work for a racist retard?
    From what we have learned about Steadman’s Association with criminals, failed personal and professional life, financial destruction along with his family History and his alcohol dependency who would want to be near him much less work with or for him.

Unregistered
    From what we have learned about Steadman’s Association with criminals, failed personal and professional life, financial destruction along with his family History and his alcohol dependency who would want to be near him much less work with or for him.
    Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    While my favorite attorney is gone, which saddens me, i must wish him well. He and others have too much integrity to work for people like Stahl, Greenwell and atty andrew. They say he is a major prick to work for and doesn’t handle pressure well.

Unregistered
    While my favorite attorney is gone, which saddens me, i must wish him well. He and others have too much integrity to work for people like Stahl, Greenwell and atty andrew. They say he is a major prick to work for and doesn’t handle pressure well.
    Only employees gone are those that didn't work. the lawyers who left still take cases for PBA they just went to private practice that's all.

Unregistered
    Only employees gone are those that didn't work. the lawyers who left still take cases for PBA they just went to private practice that's all.
    Steadman wouldn’t even know work if he saw it so I know he wasn’t the judge of who worked and who didn’t. Don’t believe me ask Jenkins how often he came to the office and Stahl wasn’t there. Jenkins also told us that Stahl would regularly call him and Interian for lunch around 11:30a-11:45a. When Jenkins accepted (why not if the PBA credit card paid for it) he would ask Stahl to pick him up at headquarters. But, Stahl was just leaving his house in homestead so they mostly met at the restaurant of choice or they had to wait until Stahl drove all the way from homestead to headquarters.
    Jenkins speaks about it freely. So, I know the poster can’t be Stahl because like I said he wouldn’t know what work looks like.
    As for the lawyers that are still handling cases, there is a reason they needed to get away from Stahl and Atty Andrew.
    Facts are facts.

Unregistered
    People leave in droves because the powers to be suck. That’s the reality. I don’t care the name Of The organization or governmental entity, when long time employees leave its because the top is crap.
    That’s what has happened at the PBA.

Unregistered

Jenkins admits Faults in spontaneous utterance

Yes Stahl Did ask Jenkins for lunch. And Jenkins and willing we went. For 2 to 2 1/2 hours on county time they sat at a restaurant of their choice. Then Jenkins would get dropped off at his car and go to his 33’s house also on duty. Jenkins is the first one who buys alcohol, then takes it out the back door for private parties at his own home. You can barely see him in the office because he’s always on the street in a vehicle we. Paid TOO much Dues for! I love how you’re so quick to blame one or two people and leader ship when they all have done it. And about the heat magazine, it’s all about BS. The last one was a Tear jerking! How this clowns get away with Stealing, 54 with the Credit Cards, sexual-harassment is Crazy, but no one dares to stand up and that is a shame. Of course the excuse is because they were fired. From Stahl long stares, to Rivera‘s jokes, to Jenkins‘s constant comments in front of anybody who would chuckle. That entire team is a joke. I don’t know when us officers are going to stand up and realize that you can’t talk about one when they are all the same. The board was put together and hand-picked. Just wait until someone really digs deep and receipts-videos. I want to know how they’re going to pay back all of our hard earned dues. With quick to blame the people that left but there are still people there that are So disgusted with the way things are run and yes sexual-harassment just scratches the surface starting with Jenkins and Stahl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast