Sheriff Tony will win, take a look why!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Tony will win, take a look why!

Tony is a good sheriff and we have gotten the support inwhich we needed for a long time. Remember that the administration before Tony sucked and you also complaint about it. (It was called Fort Lauderdale Sheriffs Office). Now it's our own people and you're still complaining. STFU and do your job and stop b!tching for every sheriff. Scott and Pollock FU@KED up BSO and people are on here saying vote for these TWO scumbags. How short of a memory do you have. People are on here b!itching, for once in your life untwist your panties and just accept the fact that you are not going to be happy with any sheriff. You suckers are lead by the OLD administration with wishful dreams of coming back. Lol.

Israel you are a complete failure and think that Amy Is going to help you. You fu@ked over so many people that people don't even like your name. You've been Removed from office and you have NO ONE BUT an old hag and a fat lazy gay guy that was captain. Ken Jenne is helping you and that is the only reason why you are still here. However he even knows that you are going to backstab him and he is walking away from you. Losers!!!!!

Pollock and his minions are just that. Old socks with a hole on the heel. Drago go drive to the northwest and take your dreams out there on a rocking chair. People with political ranks should not be sheriff wait that means you too fu@k nut. Colonel Pollock and Colonel Drago neither one made major. All you did was become political rank leaders. You should've been on Vazquez team you might have had a better chance.

Vazquez is too nice to be sheriff and won't be because he doesn't have the heart to fire anyone except at a teenager and has like 5 kids and pays child support making him needing a job and thats not going to be good for him to explain. Even though Vazquez had a better chance of becoming Sheriff than Drago or Pollock. DRAGO I know you thought the governor was going to pick you. . Lol... Epic Failure on your behalf...

Smalling has two Votes of NO-CONFIDENCE Lauderhill PD and BSO.

Jones is a great speaker and a nice guy but hes a failure of a Sergeant he did nothing and made shit up to stay indoors

Clark is an attorney and is helping Pollock but hes a failed attorney that needs a job because he doesn't have clients.

Whatley is just a deputy chasing a runaway dream, .

NARRAVO LMFAO you're a joke your Cuban witchcraft voodoo bullsgit won't make you win, witchdoctor. You lied on police reports and your name is not NICK. Trying to win or take credit on someone else hard work. Sounds like your career.

Hicks I brought a book and it came with some mistakes and misspellings Lol. But I love your YouTube videos "Scott you lied" (crying) question in your book you didnt mention if your wife wrote you letters in JAIL

Sheriff Tony removed The Fort Lauderdale sheriffs office, hes a cop's cop. He will be RE-ELECTED and everyone will kiss his Asz.

The union presi**** fu@ked the agency over for political gain. Bell will fail miserably by the next election.
    P.s. What is he (Bell) doing giving union statements isnt he on restricted duty. He should be 10-65ing in the front office of pompano.
    Benny make that happen to bring humiliation to this Fu@Ker.
    Thank you for reading now give Sheriff Tony your vote on August 18th because he is a winner.
    Pollock's people go put on Ben Gay or should I say Gil's Gay, you are all called "LOLLIPOPS"
    Citizen over politics lol. Lol.lol.lmao.

Unregistered
    Just remember...if others lie on their application you cant deny them a job. It's all good! He set the pace

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just remember...if others lie on their application you cant deny them a job. It's all good! He set the pace
    They’ll deny for another reason. Nothing has changed.

Unregistered
    Look at the Misfits that they're hiring now. They put people in positions of rank that are Misfits. Even our sheriff is a misfit

Unregistered
    Tony is a good Sheriff, really. He’s going to be suspending and firing guys left and right WITHOUT DUE PROCESS.

Unregistered
    AnyonebutToney.

Unregistered
    Only the Bad cops worry about that. Pollock and Jones said the same thing when the Tamarac incident took place. Sh!t 5 out of the 6 democratic candidates took a knee.

Unregistered
    I don’t even know why I come on here and read this garbage. Someone put me out of my misery please!

Unregistered
    Black transsexuals matter!

Unregistered

TT

TT will win the primary election like or not, however this will cause enough people to band together and he will lose the general election by a small margin. He will then fight wanting a re-count etc. the governor will then see the opportunity to correct his mistake and step in causing Tony to leave mad and with his head down claiming systemic racism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast