Political Signs

Thread: Political Signs

Unregistered

Political Signs

How is it that Tony who has the most money and the administration now has less information and signs than the rest of the candidates. Where are Israel big signs. All I see is Vazquez and Jones. Tony needs to put out commercials because no other candidate has the money too do that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it that Tony who has the most money and the administration now has less information and signs than the rest of the candidates. Where are Israel big signs. All I see is Vazquez and Jones. Tony needs to put out commercials because no other candidate has the money too do that.
    I hear he’s working on a commercial that shows all the dead civilians, who died under the poor leadership of the last sheriff.

Unregistered

Toney bought all tv spots

Scott to get pummeled on tv the ads and dirt on Scott will be devastating

Unregistered
    Will Tony start with his early life showing his shooting, then his drug use, then writing bad checks, then the falsifying of all three of his FDLE applications to show us what a bad cop looks like? I mean if he's going for transparency and accountability shouldn't it start at the top? I think that would make for a good commercial. Honesty, he should try it, at least once.