The late Sonny Israel, and how He predicted his son’s downfall.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregisteredwhyhedoes

The late Sonny Israel, and how He predicted his son’s downfall.

During the 2012 election cycle, Scott was aggressively seeking the Broward County 1013 clubs endorsement(retired NYPD organization). With its close to 750 registered members, it was a viable investment by any candidate. Scott’s father, the late Sonny Israel, was a pioneer of this proud organization and one of its most respected founders and members. The club had strong reservations about supporting Scott. Israel blames Allen Berkowitz, the clubs president, that Allen was committed to Al Lamberti because he was employed by BSO, and Scott shouted this conflict of interest accusing him of selling out Scott’s father. However, was it Allen Berkowitz who swayed the clubs members away from Israel, or was it Scott’s own father who over the years convinced these experience law enforcement members that his son was an incompetent, EDP( NYPD term for emotionally disturbed person). After many conversations with Sonny Israel’s former NYPD partners, it was clear to me that Scott’s father had absolutely no respect for anything Scott did. Sonny relentlessly excoriated his son at 1013 meetings about his ignorance, lack of knowledge, arrogance, and unaccomplished police career with a 3rd rate beach department. Another-words, Sonny thought Scott was an ignoramus. So, although Sonny was now deceased, the members knew very well that even Scott’s own father, would have an issue with endorsing his own son for a position that required competence and extensive responsibility, that he knew Scott didn’t have.

If Sonny were alive today, he would probably not attend any 1013 meetings out of pure embarrassment of his son’s failures. Poor Sonny, a proud accomplished law enforcement professional, with a son who has disgrace the name, Sonny Israel.

Unregistered

Sad but so true

That’s why his brother Ira never comes around, Everyone in the nation knows he is an incompetent leader, nobody talks about the way he does about himself he’s a narcissist

Unregistered
    Russ, you are a cheating, diminutive Liar with a very ugly wife and a loser son. Do you really want me to talk about your father?

Unregistered

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russ, you are a cheating, diminutive Liar with a very ugly wife and a loser son. Do you really want me to talk about your father?
    Yea shut up Russ, you're a republican and support and work for dumb Alvin Pollock hoping for employment because you can't find work.

Unregistereditsureis

Amazing response

It’s amazing how Scott and the Israel flunkies respond to factual posts. They never deny the substance, they just attack the alleged writer.

Fact, Scott’s father was embarrassed of his son Scott, and made that clear to his friends from the NYPD. Many of Sonny’s good friends from the 1013 club openly say, we’re so glad Sonny wasn’t here to see the carnage his son left behind.

Unregistered

Dat true

I’m in the 1013 club, we tried to earn everyone about lazy dumb Scott

Unregisteredimistasay

Russ press

Lol, Russ is definitely the master antagonist. But he always uses truth to the term. If he did write the original post, and I would bet my house on it that he did. You know he had up close and personal knowledge of what was going on in the 1013 club, because he’s been a long-time member. But let’s not give Russ so much credit. Do we really need Diperna to tell us that Scott Israel was incompetent, or an ignoramus?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredimistasay View Post
    Lol, Russ is definitely the master antagonist. But he always uses truth to the term. If he did write the original post, and I would bet my house on it that he did. You know he had up close and personal knowledge of what was going on in the 1013 club, because he’s been a long-time member. But let’s not give Russ so much credit. Do we really need Diperna to tell us that Scott Israel was incompetent, or an ignoramus?
    No we do not. But he is also the perpetual victim. Dumb, inept and always the poor victim. What a way to go through life. One wouldn’t believe a loser that big could actually exist. Scotty boy Is truly amazing.

Unregistereditsuredid

Scott’s father

No we do not. But he is also the perpetual victim. Dumb, inept and always the poor victim. What a way to go through life. One wouldn’t believe a loser that big could actually exist. Scotty boy Is truly amazing.
    It seems as though his own father knew he was a loser. And was not afraid to share his thoughts to an entire club.

Unregistered
    Dont sell the broward county voters so short...even with the baggage of msd and his late father's alleged feelings, I can see the voters putting scott back in just to stick it to the governor.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast