Folling the money

Unregistered

Folling the money

Some of Tony's command staff families have donated to another candidate.
    What? Why? Hey Tony look at the affidavits and you will connect the dots that your B/S fake command staff don't give a $hit about you. Pollocks people have even spoken to Israel's campaign and started to switch over because of his LIES. The culture and history will decide that Scott Israel who won against Santiago Vazquez in 2016 and will win again in 2020. Scott Israel is a Democrat Sheriff and wrongfully removed by a Republican Governor as a political promise. The people's sheriff Scott Israel.
    Israel2020
    My name is Danielle Goldberg if you think I scared I'm not. Israel has my vote and I am a retired P.O.
    Israel you are the Sheriff that made Broward a great place to live.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What? Why? Hey Tony look at the affidavits and you will connect the dots that your B/S fake command staff don't give a $hit about you. Pollocks people have even spoken to Israel's campaign and started to switch over because of his LIES. The culture and history will decide that Scott Israel who won against Santiago Vazquez in 2016 and will win again in 2020. Scott Israel is a Democrat Sheriff and wrongfully removed by a Republican Governor as a political promise. The people's sheriff Scott Israel.
    Israel2020
    My name is Danielle Goldberg if you think I scared I'm not. Israel has my vote and I am a retired P.O.
    Israel sucks and was rightfully removed by the Governor for incompetence. Too many innocent people died under his watch and normal people don’t vote for Imbeciles that let 14 kids die. Not only will the amazing Imbecile never be Sheriff again, but he will never work in law enforcement again! Most people I know laugh at the amazing azzhole.

Unregistered
    The only imbeciles that let kids die we’re the coward deputies on scene who did nothing. And any loser who blames a change in phrasing in a directive is also a coward. A real man would have done what his honor told him, go in and try.

Unregistered
    Israel2020
    What is folling? Don’t Israel have any followers who are literate? What’s he got now 4 retards putting fake news on here, and that little troll Jenne. Can’t wait for August when all you losers will be gone!

Unregistered
    The only imbeciles that let kids die we’re the coward deputies on scene who did nothing. And any loser who blames a change in phrasing in a directive is also a coward. A real man would have done what his honor told him, go in and try.
    Your boy Israel is the face of cowardice nation wide. Nice the way he just let Peterson just walk away. Thank God that sc~mbag will never be Sheriff again. If if’s and buts were candy and nuts Israel would still be an incompetent loser.

Unregistered
    Israel had his chance to be sheriff. Pollock gave him that win after Lamberti lost be time in the Election. The truth is that I rather vote for either Vazquez or Jones before I vote for any other backstabbing fake leaders.

Unregistered
    Times must be desperate for Little Scotty. He’s got his family and Goldberg’s family and a couple of fired unemployed losers. Putting up the same bullsh!t. I love the part thanking sheriff incompetent for making Broward a better place to live hahahahaha. Didn’t think Broward could become worse then it was. Then the incompetent boob becomes the face of incompetence for the whole country, and gets us the prestigious nickname “Broward Cowards”. Don’t forget the mass exodus from Broward because of the 22 deaths that occurred on the incompetent boobs watch. I say look closely at this lying POS record and then vote
    #ANYONEBUTISRAEL