CHERFONY - Bored Queen of NBV

Unregistered

CHERFONY - Bored Queen of NBV

Lets all remember why Dr L&L lost his last election... He was a callous, crude, insulting, pompous Ass! He creates drama for sport. His two faces sometimes get confused who is talking. FB loves him because, fellow queen, KV, censors content on their Pukitzer prize winning Mean Girls page. Ms. Spend our money Princess Comissioner is in his pocket and he is playing everyone for a fool. But word has it that someone has been quietly collecting the receipts. His true colors will come out. BE HONEST, do any of you want him making decisions about our future??!!!

Unregistered

CherPHONY

Voting for him is voting for the lesser of 2 evils

Unregistered

CherBony

I thought he was the new Ch. 7 Weather Man. Loves to get on face book and let us all know the obvious. Hey Richard there is a thing called the news, via podcast, radio, TV, computer. Stay home relax, we have weather men already. Stay out of politics, you did that already and you were booted remember. The Police FOP does not want you back, you just want to defund us you azz hole.

Unregistered

Damn We’re Screwed

Well guys looks like Cheezar has a lot of HARD work a HEAD of him. Practicing under the chief’s desk may not work. Go see Dr L&L and su@& us up a nice contract. Big headed loser.

Unregistered

Dr L&L for NBI

First of all, wasn't Jose's little white car in the Drug Dealer Doug case. It was driving away from the drug trap on video. Extortion was not proved but, it was Jose's car (commissioner Jose). So, Dr L&L is going to actually do work if he gets in and Jose won't. Olay dirty doctor. Oh Dr. Dirty has a ring to it.

Unregistered

Normal guy with a conscience

The problem with the little white car theory. All video caught was a white car pulling up in the felon's driveway. How many people drive white cars? Oh yah, Cher'Bony does. Did the car bring anything? no one knows . But per SA there was never any threats or extortion. Not much of a crime. That's per the SA office. Oh and the one time a vote on the former manger FR came before the commission, the NBI commish voted to keep FR. Positive vote of Confidence. Commissioner Jose's only crime is that he appears to vote his conscience, no strings attached, doesn't want to attack anyone, and could care less about the next photo shoot. But I don't see him running so I guess we're stuck.

Unregistered

Speaking of the SAO.....

So I guess she is a slimy as the rest of them!

https://www.wlrn.org/post/how-miami-...cases#stream/0

Makes me wonder about all of NBV's investigations........ Why do I think we have not heard the end of this......