Seriously no Krohn?

Unregistered

Seriously no Krohn?

What the f* happened at the PBA? The Union that was suppose to be protecting us? If Krohn was still there, he'd be stepping us and defending us! Has the PBA even done anything to say that maybe the criminals should not resist arrest? Hello... Is there a voice still there? Why aren't the news stations interviewing the PBA? And why the f* isn't Krohn still there?

Unregistered
    Krohn was a POS. Glad he’s gone. Go away troll.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Krohn was a POS. Glad he’s gone. Go away troll.
    Exactly. It's probably Krohn looking for some love. Krohn was a douche who didn't do anything and blamed everyone else for his failures! Over here at the Sheriff's Office he acted like him and Sheriff Gualtieri were best friends. They would all laugh at him once he left ! He was a joke

Unregistered
    ask folks over in hillsborough county what their opinion on krohn is... hear he was a hell of an attorney over there...hahaha

Unregistered
    He didn’t help officers when they needed it. His only advice was “fall on the sword.” I’d love to get his paycheck and tell officers to just plead guilty to whatever is being said about you.

Unregistered
    If that is true he should never be allowed to work with unions or Anywhere near employment Law ever again.

Are you telling me that His position was literally to fight for cops, and he ended up being a coward that took the money and ran during a fight? Partially our fault for letting the joke play for that long.

Unregistered
    He didn’t help officers when they needed it. His only advice was “fall on the sword.” I’d love to get his paycheck and tell officers to just plead guilty to whatever is being said about you.
    Sounds a lot like Afienko from FOP. Officers needed his representation and he did absolutely nothing to mitigate the “sentences” handed down by his bosses that he worked for. He would typically say “you could be fired for this.” Of course you can, you can be fired for just about anything, but you are paid to negotiate the best offer for your members.

Unregistered
    Sounds a lot like Afienko from FOP. Officers needed his representation and he did absolutely nothing to mitigate the “sentences” handed down by his bosses that he worked for. He would typically say “you could be fired for this.” Of course you can, you can be fired for just about anything, but you are paid to negotiate the best offer for your members.
    Afienko saved my $$$ so I have no idea what you are talking about. You must be confused.