Sec. Beshears - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sec. Beshears

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In two years Desantis will be gone and Nikki fried will be the governor. Beshears, sterling, and everyone above the rank of captain will be gone and we’ll revert back to normal ness. All’s you have to do at abt is wait it out. Two years and there all gone.
    On the other hand...
    Big D realizes the folly of blindly pledging allegiance to a petty tyrant and as a result leans more center right. He stays focused on the environment, legal weed, economic development and he has secured 4 more years. The faces may change but Florida will remain republican. That will be bolstered by the 1000 people a day fleeing democratic slum states (look at our own ranks for proof. Halsey may not be here but Halsey 2.0 will be. Things are good and you need to understand things are as good as they will ever be.

Unregistered
    "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Blessings to all aboard this great ship we know as ABT

Unregistered
    "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Blessings to all aboard this great ship we know as ABT
    Check out my new book Mein Kampf!!!

Unregistered
    Check out my new book Mein Kampf!!!
    The quote is from Teddy Roosevelt you moron.

Unregistered
    Well since we’re down a lot of people and the hope is to city sworn in half can we buy nicer cars like explorers or Chevy traverses?

Unregistered
    Well since we’re down a lot of people and the hope is to city sworn in half can we buy nicer cars like explorers or Chevy traverses?
    Talks have already begun to make you non sworn this legislative session. I would be more concerned with that.

Unregistered
    You will never and I mean never and I state this with all sincerity, see a Traverse or Explorer in the ABT fleet. We are lucky to have what we have. The way we are headed, you will be driving an ISII hand me down before you can say "I am not a first responder."

Unregistered
    You will never and I mean never and I state this with all sincerity, see a Traverse or Explorer in the ABT fleet. We are lucky to have what we have. The way we are headed, you will be driving an ISII hand me down before you can say "I am not a first responder."
    Our fleet is awesome. Especially if you have an equinox, hands down the best vehicle we have ever purchased. Light package is awesome on it too. Malibu is a close second.

Unregistered
    We are so screwed!! Just heard that if there is a Political Protest at the Capital we will be deployed. They need people to hand out water to the real police!!!

Unregistered
    We are so screwed!! Just heard that if there is a Political Protest at the Capital we will be deployed. They need people to hand out water to the real police!!!
    That's upsetting.The new Captain said they are going to let us hand out Capri Sun this year during deployments.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast