+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
 

Thread: Sec. Beshears

  1. #1
    ANON813
    Guest

    Sec. Beshears

    To whom it may concern: did your

    Sec Beshears in fact send an email to DBPR

    employees

    on April 17th Informing you that nobody they knew

    was likely to be affected by COVID-19? Public

    records request seem processing slowly.

    Will someone please confirm this statement?

    thank you from curious in 813

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ANON813 View Post
    To whom it may concern: did your

    Sec Beshears in fact send an email to DBPR

    employees

    on April 17th Informing you that nobody they knew

    was likely to be affected by COVID-19? Public

    records request seem processing slowly.

    Will someone please confirm this statement?

    thank you from curious in 813
    Well curious,

    No. We will not confirm.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ANON813 View Post
    To whom it may concern: did your

    Sec Beshears in fact send an email to DBPR

    employees

    on April 17th Informing you that nobody they knew

    was likely to be affected by COVID-19? Public

    records request seem processing slowly.

    Will someone please confirm this statement?

    thank you from curious in 813
    Uh, I don’t think so. No one typically talks to us. We just check his Twitter acct on occasion and go back to filling in spreadsheets.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ANON813 View Post
    To whom it may concern: did your

    Sec Beshears in fact send an email to DBPR

    employees

    on April 17th Informing you that nobody they knew

    was likely to be affected by COVID-19? Public

    records request seem processing slowly.

    Will someone please confirm this statement?

    thank you from curious in 813
    What's the reason behind the request?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the reason behind the request?
    I just wanted to thank his sorry a$$ for the 3% raise today when he ends up at curaleaf and trulieve

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    As state employees in a quasi-law enforcement agency with a military styled chain of command I support the Secretary. If you can't support your chain you need a job more suited to your ethics. I don't always agree but I always support those in the chain. We are tasked with helping the Secretary keep our citizens safe. No one asked for this assignment and no one could have predicted what we are now facing. The latest numbers indicate 100.000 new infections a day in the US. We can do our part to flatten the rise. Think about others and how you can help them. The Governor thought enough of state employees to keep the pay raise. Show him and every one else that was money well spent.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Well the secretary needs to find out who the problem is. This is completely ridiculous Tallahassee went from hoarding complaints and not sending one to offices since May 12th to all of a sudden every complaint needs to be worked the day it is received

    How can we respect our leadership when this is how they run things. Every few hours there’s a new email of what to prioritize and what to do with a spreadsheet.

    Somewhere there is a disconnect. Maybe it’s the chief, secretary, Director, program administrator whatever that is, but someone screw up and that person needs to get the boot now.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well the secretary needs to find out who the problem is. This is completely ridiculous Tallahassee went from hoarding complaints and not sending one to offices since May 12th to all of a sudden every complaint needs to be worked the day it is received

    How can we respect our leadership when this is how they run things. Every few hours there’s a new email of what to prioritize and what to do with a spreadsheet.

    Somewhere there is a disconnect. Maybe it’s the chief, secretary, Director, program administrator whatever that is, but someone screw up and that person needs to get the boot now.
    Stop complaining like a little B tch and get to handing out EOs.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop complaining like a little B tch and get to handing out EOs.
    Well are we just handing out EOs or do we have to also issue an informational because that changes daily as well

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well are we just handing out EOs or do we have to also issue an informational because that changes daily as well
    We issue a notice with every EO. It generates a complaint which generates a ABT 3 or 4 and we toss in an I/R as well. When this is all over someone somewhere will run a report and wonder why you didn't issue a notice or generate a report. It is the circle of life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •