Sec. Beshears - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sec. Beshears

Unregistered
    Wait what? Your writing a full investigative report for every single complaint?? When the heck do you have the time to do that

Unregistered
    We have AAII and IS II support. It's just good management.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have AAII and IS II support. It's just good management.
    Support?! I got more support from my training bras in middle school than we get from the administration here!

Unregistered
    Our major told us to just spray our masks down with alcohol. Yet it specifically says not to do so.

Unregistered
    is corona real now or just a hoax

Unregistered
    is corona real now or just a hoax
    He is doing a great job given what we know. Guidance is provided and flexibility allows for people to protect themselves and still get work done. He never said covid wasn't real. This is a terrible illness and you have to help stop it. I thank Halsey for his efforts.

Unregistered
    He is doing a great job given what we know. Guidance is provided and flexibility allows for people to protect themselves and still get work done. He never said covid wasn't real. This is a terrible illness and you have to help stop it. I thank Halsey for his efforts.
    If he could only keep our command staff in line things would be great. If you had the pleasure of meeting the secretary you would know his vision is totally different than that of our command and I don’t think he would approve of the way they treat us.

Unregistered
    If he could only keep our command staff in line things would be great. If you had the pleasure of meeting the secretary you would know his vision is totally different than that of our command and I don’t think he would approve of the way they treat us.
    I think you are completely wrong! He is well aware of what is going on and the driving force behind it! Fact!

Unregistered
    tRumptards

Unregistered
    In two years Desantis will be gone and Nikki fried will be the governor. Beshears, sterling, and everyone above the rank of captain will be gone and we’ll revert back to normal ness. All’s you have to do at abt is wait it out. Two years and there all gone.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast