Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The coward from Broward.
    Hollywood is getting cards signed

Unregistered
    Rod,
    I know you read these blogs. Answer your damn phone. We, the members, probably pay for it anyway. Answer your damn phone. Return calls to the members and the reps. Get up off your midget fat ass and doing something
    Does anyone have an idea when the office is open? I've been by there several times and the door is locked.

Unregistered
    Stop wasting your time with the PBA. You know they don’t care about you or your fellow officers.
    Call me to find out how easy it is to switch to a real union with real horsepower and we care. We also return calls
    Jeff Edmiston - Director of Field Operations, IUPA. Cell 941-350-9170

Unregistered
    I am for sure calling IUPA. Not only does Rod not return calls, he cancels and sets board meetings as he sees fit. As a rep we have no idea when there is a Meeting or not. And, we are given no reason as to why he changes the meetings. He must fear something.

Unregistered
    I am for sure calling IUPA. Not only does Rod not return calls, he cancels and sets board meetings as he sees fit. As a rep we have no idea when there is a Meeting or not. And, we are given no reason as to why he changes the meetings. He must fear something.
    Apparently you haven't gotten the memo. The board and you as a rep are not important to the gerbil as he just does and spends what and when he wants. Until he is challenged at a meeting this will be the norm.

Unregistered
    Can we see his expense report or credit cards?

Unregistered
    Rod,
    I know you read these blogs. Answer your damn phone. We, the members, probably pay for it anyway. Answer your damn phone. Return calls to the members and the reps. Get up off your midget fat ass and doing something
    Rod was re-elected last night. The board was stacked where no others could run against him. Four more years.

Unregistered
    Rod was re-elected last night. The board was stacked where no others could run against him. Four more years.
    Four More years of misery and incompetence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12