Rod!!! Are you out there!!!!!!!!! Answer my calls!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Rod!!! Are you out there!!!!!!!!! Answer my calls!!!!

Rod,
    I know you read these blogs. Answer your damn phone. We, the members, probably pay for it anyway. Answer your damn phone. Return calls to the members and the reps. Get up off your midget fat ass and doing something

Unregistered

Rod suffers from Napoleon Complex

"Napoleon Complex" is a theorized inferiority complex normally attributed to people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, such as lying about earnings, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subject's physical or social shortcomings.

Unregistered
    Rod is a punk. That’s the nicest thing I say about him. A true loser.

Unregistered
    Rod is like a gerbil, he only comes out when he’s taken out of someone’s ass

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rod,
    I know you read these blogs. Answer your damn phone. We, the members, probably pay for it anyway. Answer your damn phone. Return calls to the members and the reps. Get up off your midget fat ass and doing something
    So true his POS gave me his cell phone number a while ago. I've tried to get in touch with him all week. There must be a better person for the job. He is apparently in over his head and unable to fulfill his county wide obligations.

Unregistered
    Rod,
    The reality is Rod just won't answer the phone because he ;

1) Can't be bothered with you.
    2) Is unable to solve your problem
    3) Can't take criticism from the membership
    4) Unable to multi-task and uses meetings as an excuse not to call you back for DAYS.

PS Don't try to text him of leave a message either.

Unregistered
    Rod stop sending me self serving emails. I can’t speak for the rest of the board of directors but I’m tired of your BS. Don’t tell me how great you think you are. Show me with action and results.
    Answering your phone is a good start to rehabilitation

Unregistered
    Rod stop sending me self serving emails. I can’t speak for the rest of the board of directors but I’m tired of your BS. Don’t tell me how great you think you are. Show me with action and results.
    Answering your phone is a good start to rehabilitation
    I s aw the pic too. The chubby Prez looks like he is bi-polar. Not very photogenic. As for as the board of directors you have no voice in any decisions being made. You should call he state president and complain like some of us have already done. Now that the state is loosing members and departments maybe he will listen now. When is the pension election? Its time for AF to go.

Unregistered
    What has Rod ever done in his career? Nothing out of the norm and he thinks the PBA will flourish under him, a slug? He’s mistaken

Unregistered
    What has Rod ever done in his career? Nothing out of the norm and he thinks the PBA will flourish under him, a slug? He’s mistaken
    The coward from Broward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast