+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
 

Thread: Bedy demotion

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wise GS quotes:

    Well that's a new one!

    I never heard of that!

    I'll have to note that in my book!

    That's very unusual!

    We need to look into that!

    That's news to me!
    Yeah, he loves to sound like a deep thinker. Heís full of BS and lies. The best lie he ever uses is ďthis is the first Iíve heard of this.Ē Funny those words only get used when heís in front of the Sheriff.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I thought he resigned because he didn't want to work for bipolar Dwayne. That guy needs to go!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought he resigned because he didn't want to work for bipolar Dwayne. That guy needs to go!
    Dwayne is a good guy. Go F urself

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, he loves to sound like a deep thinker. Heís full of BS and lies. The best lie he ever uses is ďthis is the first Iíve heard of this.Ē Funny those words only get used when heís in front of the Sheriff.
    GS has actually used these phrases during ARBs. For a guy who has been with the agency so long he sure hasn't seen much.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    GS has actually used these phrases during ARBs. For a guy who has been with the agency so long he sure hasn't seen much.
    Well, not to ignore the topics of PL, CS or KW, but thatís how George survives. He has total deniability, even when he has full knowledge of the topic. And he uses these tactics on people below him in rank. What can do or say? Nothing. The famous ďwhat does that meanĒ is meant to make him appear insightful or intelligent. He is anything but. What he is, is willing to lie and pretend he has never been told about something that he thinks will look bad to the Sheriff. He does it all the time. When he should be a strong leader for his people he stays in the shadows. When he should make some decisions he sits on them until someone else makes the decision. Basically he sits, waits and watches for which way the Sheriff wants to go on something. He is well laid to do nothing. Heís a master at it. Other than talking to fellow Greeks and pulling for them. Heís a scumbag.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Regardless of Bestís flaws, he got demoted during probation, which can happen without cause more or less. And he resigned. Do we really have to keep kicking him now?

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He was promoted along with the other Greeks. As long as GS is working here this will continue. Bedy has a law degree but still hasnít taken the BAR. I wonder why? Canít pass. Bob liked Bedy having his degree in law because he thought he was a go getter. Bedy should have never been promoted passed sergeant. He doesnít have knowledge or leadership. You can try hide your incompetency at this place for so long but it eventually catches up to you. This is what happen to Bedy. To be demoted and sent to the Courts, his career was done. He knows this and quit. His ego couldnít handle it. He had eight years to retire. Sometimes, you just got to eat your pride. As for the rest, if you donít feel your ready, donít take the promotion. You got 30 years. Itís a marathon not a sprint to the finish line. These guys on third floor donít care about you. You are a pawn.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was promoted along with the other Greeks. As long as GS is working here this will continue. Bedy has a law degree but still hasnít taken the BAR. I wonder why? Canít pass. Bob liked Bedy having his degree in law because he thought he was a go getter. Bedy should have never been promoted passed sergeant. He doesnít have knowledge or leadership. You can try hide your incompetency at this place for so long but it eventually catches up to you. This is what happen to Bedy. To be demoted and sent to the Courts, his career was done. He knows this and quit. His ego couldnít handle it. He had eight years to retire. Sometimes, you just got to eat your pride. As for the rest, if you donít feel your ready, donít take the promotion. You got 30 years. Itís a marathon not a sprint to the finish line. These guys on third floor donít care about you. You are a pawn.
    I agree that George pushes for Greeks, but I seriously doubt Bob pulled for Bedy. I donít think Bob gives a rats ass about Bedyís law degree. I think he was up enough times for LT that decided to give him a chance unless someone could give him a reason to say no. Whoever the LT of DIU is or was must have given enough reasons to say no, because thatís where he came from as a sergeant prior to promotion. But how hard is it to handle BS complaints from inmates anyway?

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Just suck it up and stay for the money. This job is all about the Benjamins anyway. Nobody respects titles and appointments. They just kiss enough butt to get what they want even if they despise those above them.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I heard he is taking the bar exam and plans to run for sheriff in 4 years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •