Bedy demotion - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bedy demotion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard he is taking the bar exam and plans to run for sheriff in 4 years
    Who gives a shit. Damn near fired from SPPD. Quit in disgrace from PCSO after an involuntary demotion. Questionable uses of force and arrests throughout his career. He’s got about the same chance of winning as James Mclynas. Zero.

Unregistered
    At least Bedy achieved the rank of Lieutenant two steps higher than Bob had achieved as a Corporal before he became sheriff. I'd vote for Bedy way before Bob

Unregistered
    At least Bedy achieved the rank of Lieutenant two steps higher than Bob had achieved as a Corporal before he became sheriff. I'd vote for Bedy way before Bob
    That’s a fact Bobble Heads and irrefutable. Plus all those double dippers. In the mist of the defund the police Era we have 3 individuals making a combined yearly retirement and salary equating to almost a million dollars.

Unregistered
    And that makes you retarded. Full retard.

Unregistered
    Bedy is a moron. I bet this is Bedy posting himself about himself. Bedy could not be a janitor much less a Florida Sheriff. Bob has been Sheriff for like a decade and Sheriff of the Year and Prez of FL Sheriffs. You dont get that by being a slouch. Sounds like some NB and his sour grapes. NB tossed his gravy train off the tracks and is a moron who cant get out of his own way.

Unregistered
    Bedy is a moron. I bet this is Bedy posting himself about himself. Bedy could not be a janitor much less a Florida Sheriff. Bob has been Sheriff for like a decade and Sheriff of the Year and Prez of FL Sheriffs. You dont get that by being a slouch. Sounds like some NB and his sour grapes. NB tossed his gravy train off the tracks and is a moron who cant get out of his own way.
    This coming from a bobble head and a staunch Bob supporter. Same guy that trolls this site just to defend his hero because he receives special treatment from Bob. I vote to return to 8 year term limit.

Unregistered
    Nick is a good dude. Sorry to see him leave.

Unregistered
    This coming from a bobble head and a staunch Bob supporter. Same guy that trolls this site just to defend his hero because he receives special treatment from Bob. I vote to return to 8 year term limit.
    Make it 10 years to make sure the greedy old geezers don't return.

Unregistered
    Nick is a good dude. Sorry to see him leave.
    Heard he wouldnt bend the knee. Good on him.

Unregistered
    Sheriff of the Year is a sham process and a sham reward.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast