Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wise GS quotes:

Well that's a new one!

I never heard of that!

I'll have to note that in my book!

That's very unusual!

We need to look into that!

That's news to me!
    Yeah, he loves to sound like a deep thinker. He’s full of BS and lies. The best lie he ever uses is “this is the first I’ve heard of this.” Funny those words only get used when he’s in front of the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    I thought he resigned because he didn't want to work for bipolar Dwayne. That guy needs to go!

Unregistered
    I thought he resigned because he didn't want to work for bipolar Dwayne. That guy needs to go!
    Dwayne is a good guy. Go F urself

Unregistered
    Yeah, he loves to sound like a deep thinker. He’s full of BS and lies. The best lie he ever uses is “this is the first I’ve heard of this.” Funny those words only get used when he’s in front of the Sheriff.
    GS has actually used these phrases during ARBs. For a guy who has been with the agency so long he sure hasn't seen much.

Unregistered
    GS has actually used these phrases during ARBs. For a guy who has been with the agency so long he sure hasn't seen much.
    Well, not to ignore the topics of PL, CS or KW, but that’s how George survives. He has total deniability, even when he has full knowledge of the topic. And he uses these tactics on people below him in rank. What can do or say? Nothing. The famous “what does that mean” is meant to make him appear insightful or intelligent. He is anything but. What he is, is willing to lie and pretend he has never been told about something that he thinks will look bad to the Sheriff. He does it all the time. When he should be a strong leader for his people he stays in the shadows. When he should make some decisions he sits on them until someone else makes the decision. Basically he sits, waits and watches for which way the Sheriff wants to go on something. He is well laid to do nothing. He’s a master at it. Other than talking to fellow Greeks and pulling for them. He’s a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Regardless of Best’s flaws, he got demoted during probation, which can happen without cause more or less. And he resigned. Do we really have to keep kicking him now?

Unregistered
    He was promoted along with the other Greeks. As long as GS is working here this will continue. Bedy has a law degree but still hasn’t taken the BAR. I wonder why? Can’t pass. Bob liked Bedy having his degree in law because he thought he was a go getter. Bedy should have never been promoted passed sergeant. He doesn’t have knowledge or leadership. You can try hide your incompetency at this place for so long but it eventually catches up to you. This is what happen to Bedy. To be demoted and sent to the Courts, his career was done. He knows this and quit. His ego couldn’t handle it. He had eight years to retire. Sometimes, you just got to eat your pride. As for the rest, if you don’t feel your ready, don’t take the promotion. You got 30 years. It’s a marathon not a sprint to the finish line. These guys on third floor don’t care about you. You are a pawn.

Unregistered
    He was promoted along with the other Greeks. As long as GS is working here this will continue. Bedy has a law degree but still hasn’t taken the BAR. I wonder why? Can’t pass. Bob liked Bedy having his degree in law because he thought he was a go getter. Bedy should have never been promoted passed sergeant. He doesn’t have knowledge or leadership. You can try hide your incompetency at this place for so long but it eventually catches up to you. This is what happen to Bedy. To be demoted and sent to the Courts, his career was done. He knows this and quit. His ego couldn’t handle it. He had eight years to retire. Sometimes, you just got to eat your pride. As for the rest, if you don’t feel your ready, don’t take the promotion. You got 30 years. It’s a marathon not a sprint to the finish line. These guys on third floor don’t care about you. You are a pawn.
    I agree that George pushes for Greeks, but I seriously doubt Bob pulled for Bedy. I don’t think Bob gives a rats ass about Bedy’s law degree. I think he was up enough times for LT that decided to give him a chance unless someone could give him a reason to say no. Whoever the LT of DIU is or was must have given enough reasons to say no, because that’s where he came from as a sergeant prior to promotion. But how hard is it to handle BS complaints from inmates anyway?

Unregistered
    Just suck it up and stay for the money. This job is all about the Benjamins anyway. Nobody respects titles and appointments. They just kiss enough butt to get what they want even if they despise those above them.

Unregistered
    I heard he is taking the bar exam and plans to run for sheriff in 4 years

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast